Smells Great!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make my own cleaning products with H2o2 and use peppermint oil and orange oil. I also make my own air fressener with this. Smells crisp and clean when I am finished. I also use in a difusser. Love the stuff! Very satisfied! :0)

Beautiful Aroma!

Posted by patehosplace on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very good quality. I put just a few drops in a tall glass of water along with a couple drops of lime and lemon oil. Amazing refreshing drink and excellent for digestion! Also good for colds, constipation and flatulence and flu! Having the glass sitting by me the scent was very pleasing and relaxing.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage. 4 oz - is a really good deal vs 1 oz

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. It also has multiple healing properties. Light enjoyable scent.

good price, not good quality

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is a large size. I added some to my cleaning supplies, but my husband hates the smell of it, says it smells bad. The smell is NOT clean, clear orange. I think they harvested it from oranges that were not optimally fresh. Will not buy again, perhaps a different brand will be of a better quality. I will probably use the rest to polish furniture but not for any other use. However, Now brand Lemon oil is excellent and smells great.

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use the now brand for vaporizer scent, it is not high quality enough to use on my skin directly or in the bath directly; it's a cheap room scent for me, only

synthetic oil

Posted by Freederika on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think that is a synthetic oil ... first, it smells good, then an unpleasant smell ..

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great for after shower, I love this product!

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to scent different lotions, very refreshing.

LOVELY