Beautiful Aroma!

Posted by patehosplace on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very good quality. I put just a few drops in a tall glass of water along with a couple drops of lime and lemon oil. Amazing refreshing drink and excellent for digestion! Also good for colds, constipation and flatulence and flu! Having the glass sitting by me the scent was very pleasing and relaxing.

Smells Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make my own cleaning products with H2o2 and use peppermint oil and orange oil. I also make my own air fressener with this. Smells crisp and clean when I am finished. I also use in a difusser. Love the stuff! Very satisfied! :0)

Great Price

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good diluted and used on the face or in a bath, in a diffuser, or in a cleaner. It also has multiple healing properties. Light enjoyable scent.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage. 4 oz - is a really good deal vs 1 oz

good price, not good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil is a large size. I added some to my cleaning supplies, but my husband hates the smell of it, says it smells bad. The smell is NOT clean, clear orange. I think they harvested it from oranges that were not optimally fresh. Will not buy again, perhaps a different brand will be of a better quality. I will probably use the rest to polish furniture but not for any other use. However, Now brand Lemon oil is excellent and smells great.

synthetic oil

Posted by Freederika on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think that is a synthetic oil ... first, it smells good, then an unpleasant smell ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use the now brand for vaporizer scent, it is not high quality enough to use on my skin directly or in the bath directly; it's a cheap room scent for me, only

Uplifting Scent!

Posted by rabbit on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make my own cleaners and add this to them. I mostly add it to my kitchen cleaner and my whole kitchen smells like oranges! I love it! The scent of orange oil is very strong and uplifting. It always improves my mood. Orange and other citrus fruit oils also have disinfectant properties which is an added bonus when used in homemade cleaning products. The NOW Foods Brand usually seems to give you the most for your money and this was no exception.

Order received in a timely fashion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with my order and the turn around time was great! Thanks for getting it here quickly. My daughter was using it for her agribiology science experiment and the first bottle accidently broke...she was in need of the second one; we were so excited when it got here so quickly! She finished her project and won first place! She is competing at the State FFA (Future Famers of America) competition in June!! Thanks again for helping us in a time of need:)

Absolutely lovely and very concentrated.

Posted by SoushimiSays on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bottle will last me quite a few years; its very potent and smells amazing!