Good for many things

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

Powerful Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Hot to taste

Posted by debraananda on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for intestinal worms and organisms so it is worth taking daily it is however extremely hot when taken I take 4 drops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it is like a very hot chile so take it easy

good, cheaper than competitors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i used it undeluted for external applications. It is stronger than diluted products, i bought it to try as it is cheaper than competitors and reordering now when run out of it. Carvacol is lower than others but for my purposes works better undeluted. Smell and burning very strong so be carefull and try on small places :)

Great Pain Reliever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Good pure Oregano oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

Yeast infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong. Be careful when applying to sensitive skin areas. Used to kill thrush on skin. Worked well. Also used internally to remove internal yeast infection. I think that it is helping.

Good quality and reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, good, reliable oil. use sparingly as it is very strong - as it should be. Even one drop on your tongue will burn so be sure you know what you are doing with it. Always caution with essential oils, I use them a lot - I love it.

Medicine Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is genuine, if you don't know how to use it, you shouldn't mess with it. For those who know the value of this, a valueable tool.

Wow, too powerfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

1 2 3