Great value, good product

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a convert to the Now Food oils. I have used premium and expensive brands before and there is no difference other than the price. This one is quite a young oil, which means for skin uses it is great, but for aromatherapy uses the scent isn't as powerful as it could be; Patchouli is the only oil that improves its scent as it ages, becoming more resonate and the oil turning tar like- aged patchouli can be very expensive, so I will purchase a few of these to age in my wardrobe

not the patchouli I am used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this patchouli smells good, but it is very light, the color is also very light. My quess is that it is not aged, just very fresh, it does not last as long as the dark brown one. I personally like the thick dark brown patchouli. but if you like the smell of patchouli but do want a lighter version or if you want to mix it with other perfume, or if you want to use it in a defuser, this one is the right one for you.

Good idea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Хорошая идея! Запах противный. Но это масло надо капать в кошелек и тогда будет много денег. Это работает! Я нашла новую работу с большей зарплатой. Муж сопротивлялся, но я накапала ему в кошелек. Сейчас он выходит на новую работу!!! Надо всем родственникам и друзьям накапать))) Good idea! The smell nasty. But this oil should dripping into the wallet and then there will be a lot of money. It works! I found a new job with higher pay. My husband resisted, but I dripped into his wallet. Now he goes for a new job! I want will drip in wallets all relatives and friends)))

Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My favorite aroma, one drop on the neck,shirt,& instantly brought back to the 60's & 70's, not to mention the ladies the fragrance attracts.

Basic oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a stronger smelling and thicker texture oil for the price. Seemed a little waterdown.

Love the smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add a few drops of this to my laundry instead of fabric softener and perfume.

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I do not wear purfume to work; too many allergy sufferers, but I dab a little patchouli oil under my blouse and it is a soft fragrance that does not overpower or evoke allergy symptoms like a purfume or cologne. Great quality, great bargain.

don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With the reviews I thought that this would really smell good. But to me it smells like a old wooden box. Very disappointed.

I have used this forever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NOW foods patchouli is the purest and best-smelling oil I have found. It is just awesome. I have been using patchouli for over 45 years now and just love it!

patchouli oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i do not feel product has the lasting smell of patchouli oil that i used in the past actually wanted it to cover car odor