Help

Better than antibiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had one of the worst flu virus ever. Had no funds for my doctor, so I used this instead. Wow. It made the difference by being out the usual 5-7 days to 3 days max. What a lifesaver. I'll continue to keep this pine needle oil in my arsenal of aromatherapy. Thanks, Iherb.

Better than chewing gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a few drops by mouth and keep me refreshed for a long while. I like the taste. Local skin irration and swelled lymph nodes can benefit without strong minty trouble. I found it very pleasant to use.

Good stuff, Maynard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are using it in solution to keep fleas off of our dogs when they are outside. A friend says it will kill fleas on contact. Also, now that it's fly season, we are leaving a cloth saturated with pine needle oil by our back door. The flies won't try to get past the oil barrier, or so I hear.

perfect quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i liked the smell and its quality. It helps fight fungi. it is as effective as garlic oil fighting candida.

Pine Needle Oil,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to make flea repellent works great

OK for the price.

Posted by FourSeasons on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this into an atomizer. I have to put lots - about 30 drops - to get the same effect I would from 4 drops of Aura Cacia. However, considering the low price, it all works out to the same thing. Fragrance is nice.

Kept mosquitos away from my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I dabbed a small amount of pine oil, mixed with almond oil and I could see the mosquitos fly away from my dog. I put the oil on her back after I noticed they swarmed on her and it really worked! I heard pine oil was used to keep insects and bugs away from mattresses, but I haven't used it for that.

white pine soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I made my first batch of cold process soap using white pine tea , and scented it with pineneedle oil and a dash of eucalyptus , smells just like fresh cut pine , mmm , smells soooo good !

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells good - I needed it to add a little masculine scent to various homemade products - works great. Has a good built in dropper top.

Very weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to use in my diffuser. Scent is very weak out of the bottle and I cannot smell it at all once I add it to the diffuser. With most oils, I use 5-15 drops. I used 30+ drops of this. No scent unless your nose is an inch away.