Help

Excellent pure rosemary oil.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rosemary oil is truly an amazing product known for its superb antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, antispasmodic, tonic, cicatrizant, soothing, healing, pacifying, nervine, and antidepressant properties. Rich in aromatic esters, it's an effective remedy for different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, scabies, shingles, hives, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, cavities, caries, plaque and tartar build up, gum disease, gingivitis, parodontitis, aching muscles, earache, fatigue, fevers, dizzy spells, palpitations, headache, insomnia, cramps, nasal congestion, sore throat, respiratory conditions, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, colds, flu, emphysema, asthma, rheumatism, arthritis, stress, anxiety, depression, and sunburn. It's effective in treating many different skin and scalp conditions: it detoxifies the skin and scalp, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's or scalp's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitates the healing of sore gums, small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles, canker sores, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, nourishes the scalp and protects it at the cellular level, removes dandruff, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth. A few drops of rosemary oil added to a vaporizer relieve the symptoms of nasal congestion, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, boost and strengthen the immune system, lift up your spirits, clarify the mind, improve brain function. A rosemary bath is an excellent stress reliever, relaxant, and antidepressant capable of decreasing the level of cortisol, one of the main stress hormones, a rosemary mouth wash soothes sore gums and alleviates pain, a rosemary compress is great for sore muscles, sprains, and injuries, stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain, and aids in coagulation of wounds for faster healing. Rosemary oil is also a great all-natural sunburn remedy, insect repellent and mildew and mold remover. Moreover, it can also be used internally to treat various gastrointestinal conditions, such as indigestion, flatulence, stomach cramps, constipation, bloating, liver disease, kidney stones, cataracts, as well as other disorders. It flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, increases appetite, regulates the creation and release of bile, which is a key part of the digestive process, stimulates blood flow and improves circulation, aids the absorption of nutrients from food. I've been diluting it with different base oils (olive, jojoba, grapeseed, almond, avocado or apricot kernel oil) and using it on my skin and scalp, and I've noticed that the condition of my skin and scalp has improved: my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some pigmentation spots have faded, there's no redness or irritation, my acne has cleared up, my scalp is healthier and no longer dry, itchy, and flaky. Glad I discovered this amazing rosemary oil. Would definitely recommend it.

Great for hair rinsing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the rosemary oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shmapooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as tea tree oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else) and the essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells fresh and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well!

Now Foods Rosemary eo

Posted by sandyngsh on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add this to castor oil and apply it on my hair diligently every night before bed time. I don't know if it's rosemary eo, castor oil or other essential oil that I have added into this hair concoction but I'm beginning to see tons of baby hair sprouting at my hairline and I'm more than please. Also, I like the tangy, tingling feeling that rosemary eo gives. It smells herb-y and fresh. This will be a staple in my hair care routine.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rosemary oil combined with castor oil helped me regrow most of my hair back! I've been using it for over 6 months now because it helps with my sore scalp and seborrhea, didn't expect there would be so much new hair. If you're going to try this for hair loss/regrowth, please, be patient. I noticed the first effects in 4 months, and I'm so glad I sticked with it.

Keeping things in order with rosemary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cleaning solution always has rosemary in it not just for a nice smell but for attacking bad bacteria in various areas of the house. I combine it with tea tree oil and a good dose of water in a spray jar and use it on the toilet, the kitchen and bathroom sinks, and where ever there is an area to be cleaned and disinfected. It is also great mixed with almond oil for keeping the feet free of athlete's foot.

Rosemary Oil Is Wonderful

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used rosemary oil many years for aching muscles. I take some basic lotion and a few drops rosemary oil and rub it in the skin. Simple and effective. I also add a few drops of this oil into muslin bag with soap nuts when doing laundry. Rosemary oil is of benefit for cardiac fatigue, palpitations, low blood pressure, and cold hands and feet. As it increases blood supply to the brain, the oil can also be used for poor concentration and nervours debility. Moving both the Qi-energy and blood, rosemary oil is an excellent tonic of the muscles, and is used for muscular stiffness, cramping and pain. It is also one of the best antirheumatic essential oils, indicated for joint pain of a cold, fixed, and cramping nature. Can also be used as expectorant for cold, catarrhal coughs and bronchitis. It also helps relieve dyspepsia, flatulence, and abdominal distention. Rosemary is suited to the cold, debilitated individual who lacks a strong, healthy ego. Their tendency to overthink and doubt their every action dilutes their resolve and dampens their "vital fire". Rosemary oil helps to boost the confidence and morale of those who lack faith in their own potential. Rosemary inspires through its sweet, reviving freshness, the fervent faith and joy of love. It helps us not only to recall loved ones but to remember our own true path. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Effective for Hair Lice

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my little niece who had head lice and lice eggs laid along the strands of her hair. We diluted 5 drops of Rosemary oil in 20 drops of jojoba oil, and massaged generously onto her dry hair and scalp an hour before washing. After washing, we massaged a thin layer to stay on. With this, we only had to trim her long hair without giving her a boy-cut.

good deal, smells very medicinal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good deal for the quantity - smells a little too much like eucalyptus oil - a very strong herbal, medicinal smell rather than the soft soapy smell of many rosemary oils.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Rosemary, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (NOW-07600)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ADD THIS TO MY SHAMPOO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OILS I HAVE USED. ITS VERY EFFECTIVE.

🍀Excellent pure oil🍀

Posted by NatureHealth on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rosemary oil combined with coconut oil helped me regrow most of my hair back! It it helps with seborrhea too. 🍀Use QKZ 9670 (without space) at checkout for 5-10% off🍀