LOVE IT - GREAT PRICE FOR THE VALUE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use on my dog to repel fleas, and ticks. Mix with Rosemary oil, Tea Tree, and Jasmine for nice aroma. DO NOT USE ON CATS ESPECIALLY THE TEA TREE EUCALYPTUS OIL...

yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of rosemary and have recently tried different DIY projects involving essential oils. Great price. I use it in my vinegar hair rinse with peppermint eo and my hair smells fresh for days. I also use in a homemade cleaner and it makes my kitchen smell so fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cette huile essentielle aide à la pousse des cheveux!!!

Great smell that does not seem to change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's also one of the ingredient in the thieves oil I blend (clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus). I save a ton of money mixing it myself rather than buying it, which costs a whole lot more then mixing it yourself then add it or use it in what, along with putting in a diffuser mostly for the winter months. I do love the smell of the thieves oil and use it all year round to keep the germs away.

Great Packaging, and good oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It suits its purpose perfectly and I like how there's a stopper-like plastic mouth in the bottle which dispenses its drops perfectly. Very happy with this product. Will buy again.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great on my hair for breakage and thinning.

Love it and beautiful aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to add it to my hair oils and will continue buying this,

would purchase again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

essential oils from Now foods are one of the best and most concentrated ones around. definitely recommended.

reduce hair loss significantly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Check from internet that rosemary oil help on reducing hair loss. Tried by putting 2ml rosemary oil into around 500ml organic shampoo, shake vigorously... after one month trying, my hair loss got significant reduce. I am happy with the result.

Not a bad bug repellent and body mist..

Posted by KaterynaHaj on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think in Israel we might have the largest rosemary bushes but since I'm lazy to extract the oil on my own all the time, I gave this a try. Unfortunately I know this was not achieved by cold-press method, but it seems to keep bugs away from my dreads. And that's enough for me.

1 2 3