Sandalwood Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1855684 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that i have used made by Now Foods that has disappointed me. I don't believe there was any sandalwood oil in it at all, just carrier oil. It had absolutely no scent

scent is dull

Posted by Reviewer2669359 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

don't recommend it.

Sandalwood

Posted by Reviewer2998031 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is a little lighter than expected. Not to woodsy!

Not an essential oil

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd class a sandalwood essential oil as "100% sandalwood oil". When the bottle arrived it said "100% pure & natural sandalwood 14% oil blend", the blended part being grapeseed oil. I was disappointed by this but I guess it's reflected in the low price.

Romantic and Calming Sandalwood

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood is such a romantic scent. It is very calming, which makes it great for people with anxiety, like me. Sometimes, I like to dab a little of this on my wrist as a natural perfume. The scent seems particularly lovely in the Fall. Besides it's amazing scent, it also has many other health and medicinal benefits. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, disinfectant, expectorant, memory boosting, and sedative properties. NOW Foods brand is always a great bargain.

No aroma, esential totaly not satisfied

Posted by 4780848580498139447 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm very disapointed with ordered article, due to the fact that particular oil does not have any aroma neither smell nor intensivity. would definetley not order any more.

Me

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and it came all ready mixed with a carrier oil. Great price to.

Now Foods Sandalwood EO

Posted by 4733728424434330377 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood is one of my favorite fragances and this one is lovely. Very mild. Very nice in lotion with a touch of vanilla blended in.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent value as Sandalwood is incredibly expensive. I would only recommend it to those wanting to use it for skin application, as at this dilution the scent is there but isn't prominent. Great quality however, and I will purchase again. Great for many skin ailments and all skin types- I use it to prevent blemishes and to rejuvenate tired skin

Too subtle

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love sandalwood, but the scent in this is a bit too subtle for me. Have to use a lot of it to notice the smell at all.

1 2 3 4