Sandalwood Oil Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that i have used made by Now Foods that has disappointed me. I don't believe there was any sandalwood oil in it at all, just carrier oil. It had absolutely no scent

Not an essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd class a sandalwood essential oil as "100% sandalwood oil". When the bottle arrived it said "100% pure & natural sandalwood 14% oil blend", the blended part being grapeseed oil. I was disappointed by this but I guess it's reflected in the low price.

scent is dull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

don't recommend it.

Sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is a little lighter than expected. Not to woodsy!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried sandalwood for aromatherapy and it is wonderful.This is by far the best value for the money out there.I have seen other companies selling the same product and size for 25% more.My girlfriend who makes perfume, is now using the sandalwood with lavender and jojoba oil after a shower and calls it a "heavenly scent". If you're thinking of ordering from any other supplier I suggest you try iHerb first, you will not be disappointed in their products or their service.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product doesn't smell very much like sandalwood. It actually smells very much like Cedar. It worries me to use it because Cedar is a carcinogenic oil. I am hoping that Now Foods wouldn't try and fool it's customers, but I know it's not an impossibility.

Romantic and Calming Sandalwood

Posted by rabbit on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood is such a romantic scent. It is very calming, which makes it great for people with anxiety, like me. Sometimes, I like to dab a little of this on my wrist as a natural perfume. The scent seems particularly lovely in the Fall. Besides it's amazing scent, it also has many other health and medicinal benefits. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, disinfectant, expectorant, memory boosting, and sedative properties. NOW Foods brand is always a great bargain.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent value as Sandalwood is incredibly expensive. I would only recommend it to those wanting to use it for skin application, as at this dilution the scent is there but isn't prominent. Great quality however, and I will purchase again. Great for many skin ailments and all skin types- I use it to prevent blemishes and to rejuvenate tired skin

Now Foods Sandalwood EO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood is one of my favorite fragances and this one is lovely. Very mild. Very nice in lotion with a touch of vanilla blended in.

Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product and it came all ready mixed with a carrier oil. Great price to.