Like it, but for another purpose

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I got this because I have trouble sleeping and thought if I added some drops to my bath at night it would help. I like the fragrance a lot, but the "head" fragrance of lavendar is not heavy enough for me. So, I repurposed it to use for my laundry and cleaning solutions. I absolutely love it, everything smells so good.

AWESOMe product!

Posted by 5660758620949070723 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps wonders to have a good night sleep! I applied a tiny bit on the sides of my head and had a really good night of sleep! lots of dreams too, loved the smell! I am gonna start using it as a mist with a water spray bottle or maybe in a difuser...really good product!

Peace Sleep lives up to the name.

Posted by 5110878747856598990 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This combination of oils is fantastic. The first night I had a very "hard sleep" which was great!! I suffer from Insomnia and do take meds for that, but I don't think I toss and turn anymore since I started misting my pillows and the tops of the blankets, sheets & bedspread!! WILL CERTAINLY keep this as a sleep staple!!

Good

Posted by 5525953007483305701 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells citrusy.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent,feel calming and relax.

Works wonders & smells great too !

Posted by 5279354705641775170 on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mum. She has really terrible insomnia. This one works wonders. We put it into a diffuser and the room smells wonderful and relaxing and mum now has no troubles falling asleep. Brilliant !

ME ENCANTA!!!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado en un difusor para aceites esenciales de la misma marca y bueno...el resultado es espectacular....tiene un olor cítrico riquísimo a la vez que relajante, se perfuma toda la casa, la verdad que el olor me gusta mucho además es muy relajante. Repetiré sin duda. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4689551036814281491 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this blend; it has an earthy scent that I'm very fond of! I primarily use it in an oil burner to make my house smell nice. I wouldn't say it is good for peaceful sleep, but that's not why I bought it, so it didn't really matter. It is very citrusy and I can definitely pick up on the chamomile. The oil blend is very orange, so be careful if you spill it on white fabric...

relaxing

Posted by 5490732891334289555 on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love this blend, it is relaxing and the odor is smooth and pleasent.

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !

Posted by 5287943857469078805 on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !