Yeah baby Yeah YOOHOO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now I have a supply for the year. Peppermint, Spearmint and Almond oil I bought from them as a replacement to toothpaste. Before I was using OraMD but since its quite expensive, I saved alot of money through iHerb. I just wish there is a much bigger bottle of Spearmint oil in your stock.

Now Spearmint Oil for flavored water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use a couple drops of this oil in my water bottle for a refreshing taste. Which is much less expensive versus buying "mint flavored" water.

minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very minty slightly herby smell, but not medicinal smelling like tea tree/rosemary/sage.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

The smell of this is beyond fantastic!!!

Posted by RutLervik on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells like chewing-gum. Love it! I use it when I wash my Zumbawear, and when I get warm in my Zumba classes it gives the most wonderfull smell. It makes me happy :)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty; my daughter who doesn't like peppermint loves this in chocolatey things.

Very refreshing

Posted by australia on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find just sniffing the scent from the bottle helps with tension headaches.

Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as strong as peppermint oil...

Very pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice. Not too overpowering and makes a lovely aromatherapy oil or as an additive to homemade bug repellents.

Spearmint

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods essential oils are great value for money, and with larger sized bottles than most other brands. I love Spearmint oil, and prefer to use it over Peppermint, and this oil is a perfect specimen of Spearmint essential oil.