Tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1875188 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little last a long time! And I like that this bottle already comes with a built-in dropper. This is good information to know.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great with a "droper" on the bottle. Remove the lid and "drop" 2-3 drops on my toothbrush atop the tooth paste.... for a refreshing feeling. This 2 oz. size is the only size with the "dropper" cover. When this 2 oz is empty, I'll transfer oil from the 4 oz. bottle into the 2 oz bottle. Am thoroughly PLEASED with the product.

good for teeth

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use it when i brush my teeth and it leaves them clean and polished. It also seems to work well for the hair( make it smooth) and for a dry skin.

all time essential oil

Posted by 4736788070541706797 on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is also one of the must have oil in my house.. helps to cleanse the air too

Get some

Posted by OshlahunEnterprise on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If You don't have some get some

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2742710 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the oil, love the price :). Super versatile.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this we use it alot. It helps heal cold sores to sore throats. We even use it in the bath when we feel something coming on and my the next day we are much better. It's great stuff

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i find tea tree oil very good for cuts etc,and this tea tree oil is much cheaper than i would pay in britain,and just as good. thomas-england-uk

A Few Drops of Tea Tree Oil in your Shampoo is All you Need!

Posted by Reviewer1574994 on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty new to using Tee Tree in it's natural form for home made shampoos, conditioners and natural oil for the hair.....But I have learned that a few drops of the all natural tea Tree oil goes a long way and too much will make your eyes water and irrate your skin! So use gentlely and add more as you need!

Just great

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

beneficial for many purpose for your body, and smells wonderful in oil diffuser.