High quality, lower price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using essential oils for a long time and only recently discovered Now Foods' line of essential oils. I am very pleased with their oils! The quality is equal to any I have ever used. I will continue using these oils with confidence.

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time.

Powerfull oil, works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it diluted with EVOO for cleaning my face and I can tell it reduces breakouts and spots. Great for small wounds as well.It can also be added to shampoos,scalp treatments,face toners,laundry...This stuff is amazing.I don't enjoy the smell though, but I can live with it.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil has a somewhat "overwhelming" smell when used in excess, so I learned the hard way that a little goes a VERY long way. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Recommended / Recomendado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Multipurpose

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was at body shop the other day when I was interested in buying there tea tree products and then I realised why don't I just order this oil and save some money.I just love it. It's 100% pure and undiluted. I use a few drops in my face wash or body wash, I also put some in the laundry detergent and floor mopping liquid. I use a few drops of it while inhaling steam for my sinus infection. I use it in my face masks. I am going to make a DIY deodarant and room freshner soon with this and the other essential oils that I ordered. I am trying to go as much chemical free as possible. It burns if you use too much of it on the face coz its very strong. So you need to dilute it.

Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

smells not fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells rancid. I was expecting sweet and spicy smell of tea tree but it is not.

Great antiseptic, and antibacterial.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used tea tree for many years and this brand is as very good and very inexpensive. Good quality at a great price.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!