Great smell

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make flea & tick oil and everyone has complimented how good their dogs and cats smell now!

Not Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed with Ylang Ylang by "Now Foods". I found the smell to be very unpleasant. When you first open the bottle,the smell is strong; however, it does NOT last long (1/2 hour at most). It's not fragrant, it's not great on its own and it's not great with combination of other essential oils or creams. Not worth purchasing it again.

Amazing

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a beautiful scent, better than any brand I have tried before. So much more noticeably floral and sweet. I use this for my skin (balancing oily skin) but have become addicted to the smell and now use it as a cologne with patchouli. Outstanding product with excellent toning properties for all skin types.

Rev Carmel Oxley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Memories are made of this!

Best Ylang Ylang

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this version of ylang ylang offered by Now Foods over other brands. Nice fragrance. I use oil to help with circulation and as a nice romantic fragrance when combined with other complementary oils.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Ylang Ylang Extra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great smell! i use it in aromalamp, add it in cosmetics. it's great for hair and skin

I Love "Now" Essential oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods essential oils are a tremendous value at iherb.com. I purchased several different scents to create facial toners for my girlfriends as holiday gifts and they were a big hit. Highly recommend.

Don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised that often when you read product information for ylang ylang oil it says that it is a fragrance that is universally appealing. I find the smell bothersome and can't get past it. I did not enjoy this product. It claims to have a lot of benefits to the skin, but none that I have observed since suffering through using it despite it's strange/bad smell.

Surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am surprise that this Ylang Ylang smells so good given its price. Add it to my soap and diffuser with other EO. Smells good. This is my second bottle already.

Amazing oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil. I diffuse it together with Clary Sage and Roman Chamomile for anxiety relief. I'm a rookie when it comes to Essential oils and I'm really amazed over how effective these oils are! Im looking forward to buy some of the other essential oils Now foods offer at this amazing site.