Great smell

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make flea & tick oil and everyone has complimented how good their dogs and cats smell now!

Not Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed with Ylang Ylang by "Now Foods". I found the smell to be very unpleasant. When you first open the bottle,the smell is strong; however, it does NOT last long (1/2 hour at most). It's not fragrant, it's not great on its own and it's not great with combination of other essential oils or creams. Not worth purchasing it again.

Rev Carmel Oxley

Posted by Reviewer2414879 on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Memories are made of this!

Amazing

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a beautiful scent, better than any brand I have tried before. So much more noticeably floral and sweet. I use this for my skin (balancing oily skin) but have become addicted to the smell and now use it as a cologne with patchouli. Outstanding product with excellent toning properties for all skin types.

I Love "Now" Essential oils

Posted by Reviewer3221210 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods essential oils are a tremendous value at iherb.com. I purchased several different scents to create facial toners for my girlfriends as holiday gifts and they were a big hit. Highly recommend.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Ylang Ylang Extra

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great smell! i use it in aromalamp, add it in cosmetics. it's great for hair and skin

Best Ylang Ylang

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this version of ylang ylang offered by Now Foods over other brands. Nice fragrance. I use oil to help with circulation and as a nice romantic fragrance when combined with other complementary oils.

Don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised that often when you read product information for ylang ylang oil it says that it is a fragrance that is universally appealing. I find the smell bothersome and can't get past it. I did not enjoy this product. It claims to have a lot of benefits to the skin, but none that I have observed since suffering through using it despite it's strange/bad smell.

GREAT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521044 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best we've ever used...customers love it!!!

Strong

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this in a recent batch of soap combined with a home-made vanilla essence, honey and rose petals I collected and dried and it smells amazing the yang yang comes through with only 15 drops to a litre of soap. So not much is needed.