Christmas Tree in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is just what I was looking for, I wanted something for the holidays the would give my home the smell of a fresh cut tree without the harming of a tree. This is it, thank you iHerb.com

Repels mice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mice got into my car to munch the wires until I got this balsam fir oil. I made a sachet with kitty litter drenched with the oil and tied it under the hood...smells like the Maine woods, too.

great aromatherapy in a sauna

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is perfect for the sauna. It has a cool, fresh, resinous pine-scent. When used in mixes of aromatic oils relieves stress and chronic fatigue, calms, harmonizes and tones. Mixes well with the essential oils of the lemon, juniper berry, wintergreen. Прекрасное масло для сауны. Обладает холодным, свежим, смолисто-хвойным ароматом. При использовании в ароматических смесях снимает стресс, хроническую усталость, успокаивает, гармонизирует, тонизирует. Хорошо сочетается с маслом лимона, можжевельника и гаультерии.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use this with other oils in a diffuser to help with sinus problems. Very helpful.

Balsam fir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good to stop bleeding.

Not quite the scent I hoped for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of the northwoods and thought this would be a good one to try. At first, I thought I liked the scent, but, it seems to have an "off-note" of a mildewy smell. I have been putting drops on a cotton round. I didn't like it alone so I've been mixing it with spearmint (which I absolutely love love love). I tried it alone again today and put it in our bathroom. After several hours it gave off a pungent, mildewy smell again. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

Lovely & Sweet Balsam Fir Oil...I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells just like a Christmas tree...with that little bit of sweet scent to the pine. I have been using it in my nebulizer with pine needle, lemon, bergamot, and peppermint. Very high quality and great value. I will continue to purchase this as a staple!

Smells delicious

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This oil smells lovely, and I will use it to make some Christmas tree scent this year!

Wonderful for the holidays

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil brings home the wonderful smell of Christmas trees. Perfect at Christmas. It also has other benefits.

smelled ok..worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this in a blend..hard to tell its effectiveness as a stand alone oil..worked well in my standard recipe though

1 2