It's ok

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find it particularly fragrant nor powerful. I'm not impressed and won't purchase again. I'm glad to read there's many others who find it weak and smells off, it's not just me! It's the product. This smells nothing like the eucalyptus I knew as a kid for sinus steam inhalation. 3 stars for being organic but a disappointing purchase.

Excellent oil

Posted by healthfirst on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to diffuse and use on my chest when congested. Works well and smells clean. I trust Now Foods and trust that it is tested for purity and GC tested as well. One has to be careful of oils being extracted w/chemicals. Now Foods ensures they know their distributors and providers. I know ... I called and asked. Spoke to a knowledgeable nutritionist on staff. I believe it to be a quality company and product.

wonderful oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the organic Eucalyptus has a distinct smell, it is different from the normal Eucalyptus, it smells more like the Eucalyptus Radiata, i use it to make a spray with alcohol to desinfect and freshen the cages of my guinee pigs, the room always smells fresh, and the guinees like the smell. the price is excellent as always with Iherb products

Eucalyptus Steam Therapy for Coughs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soothed my wife's post-sinus infection cough almost immediately. Three drops in boiling water, put a towel over your head, and breathe in and out for 5-10 minutes. Personal experience trumps theory every time.

Olor en todo el pedido

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Incluí varios aceites esenciales en mi ultimo pedido, y este junto con el de Rosemary es el de olor más fuerte. En el paquete viene el bote dentro de una bolsa de plástico de burbujas. A pesar de sacar el envase seco, todos mis productos han adquirido un olor y regusto a aceite esencial, lo cual no me gusta nada. Como aceite no he probado aún todas sus posibilidades, pero ojo al incluirlo en un pedido con artículos comestibles. Mi chocolate de chocolove tiene regusto a eucalipto!

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I'm using the Now Foods manufacturer. I've purchased Aura Cacia in the past and prefer that smell over this product. There's something about the Now Foods oil that just seems off to me. It's not terrible and I'll finish using it - I typically use it in a diffuser or in the shower for the vapors - but won't purchase it again.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I boil about 1/2 cup of water, turn off the flame, and put in a few drops of Eucalyptus and Lavender oil (both NOW products) and it really helps clear up my sinuses. I do this in conjunction with a saline rinse with my Neti Pot, sometimes twice a day for really bad sinus infections. I think this does what it's suppose to do and at a very very reasonable price!

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites! Very important to have!

Little milder than the non-organic version of it but its still ok :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice softer smell than the non-organic-one but still usable.

Very strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend trying to use it in aromatherapy. The smell remains resistant over time and heat conditions. Recommends putting the pillow when you are sick, it opens the airways!!