Liked it very much

Posted by Malina on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for one month and noticed changes. I am not so tired in the end of the day and pain, which I got during my period almost gone. Will continue using it.

In Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I picked this product because I liked the idea of having hormone balance included with a multi-vitamin. So far, so good. I am actually noticing I have more energy, not as hungry (due to menopause symptoms), and not as moody. I definitely would recommend this product to other pre-menopausal women.

GREAT MULTIVITAMIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS MULTIVITAMIN FOR MONTHS AND I HAVE NOTICED A SIGNIFIGANT DIFFERENCE IN MY OVERALL HEALTH. NOT ONLY DO I FEEL MORE ENERGETIC, MY HAIR AND NAILS ARE STRONGER AND LONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT IT IS ALL-NATURAL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND TRYING THIS PRODUCT.

Good Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel as though I can finally review the product as I finished two bottles and then went nearly a month without! I did notice that I was more tired and could not tolerate exercise as well. One day's serving is three rather large tablets--so I take one with each meal throughout the day. For me, I felt that I absorbed the nutrients more effectively. I also like that this multi includes aloe, chromium, and ala as I am avidly trying to avoid diabetes!!

Difficult to swallow these pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking these vitamins so cannot comment on its effectiveness. However, they are very difficult to swallow.

I don't trust tablets

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The idea of this product is good, but I don't think that tablets desolve as good as softgels or vegepills. The MG's are always higher on tablets, but the tablets are compressed so it takes work for the stomach to tare them down. If I would ever buy the tablet version of this again, I would brake the pill to tiny pieces so they would not give my stomach a hard time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many multivitamins but this is the best. I take it few hours before running and i have energy. Very good price!

Good stuff for gals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product, I no longer take BarleyGreen because this does the trick AND it is formulated for us girls. Keeps my cells regenerating. Staying Healthy in NC

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product for perimenopausal and menopausal women!

A superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell a difference if I miss one. Superior is exactly how I would rate this product.

1 2 3