Husband's perspective

Posted by Reviewer1059092 on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is helping my wife (and therefore me) through mid-life.

Basic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great thing for all women to take on a regular basis. Nobody is getting enough essential fatty acids in their diet, so must supplement. Really good for PMS and menopausal symptoms. Best price anywhere -- as usual with iherb.com -- plus crazy fast delivery - theses guys rock!

Good for hormone regulation.

Posted by Reviewer1483778 on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I don't take evening primrose oil, my monthly schedule is all over the place. This is great to keep my hormones in balance, and therefore offsets some negative things that happen when I've got the wrong hormones for too long or too short of a time. These softgels are nice and small and easy to swallow.

A good all rounder

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent since NOW makes it with no hexene which is a dangerous solvent.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Reduces breat tenderness.

Good product - skin and breast health

Posted by Reviewer2657281 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a while now and it has totally put a stop to the benign breast lump I had which kept recurring over the years and turned out to be a cyst. Gone. Also my skin is very soft which i put down to EPO. I like this product as it also doesn't contain any soya derivatives.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3068974 on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it claims to do! It has completely changed my skin. I have been using it for two weeks and my skins began clearing up immediately. I had what looked like a cold sore (just a pimple) and it scabbed badly and would not go away. I cracked open the Primsore placed it directly on the sore and within 24 the scabbed completely fell off and went away. Buy this product!

Helpfull for menstrual cramps

Posted by Reviewer1974288 on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning and one in the evening every day. They have reduced my menstrual cramps for 2 months now. I've noticed less PMS symptoms too.

Helps in mood

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps mood when you have hormonal issues.

i don t need this

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am 30 with cfs and thyroid dysfunction but this is tooo strong for me, gives me headache