Dropper becomes separated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Within six weeks or so the dispenser / dropper becomes separated from the screw on lid. When i screw the lid back on snug the dropper pops out from the top and must be reattached only to come apart again. This is the second time it happened to me with a Now liquid vit D product and i wish they would fix the issue. So, try not to pick up the bottle using the dropper to preserve it's integrity and reduce the chance of spillage.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, dropper is much more solid than the one found on Ortho Molecular's D3. Also, this is much better value!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No additives, which is exactly what I wanted in Vitamin D3 drops. Excellent value too.

Amazing product

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This D vitamin is soo high quality and concentrated and CHEAP! I am from estonia and exactly the same product is here 26€ which is insane. Thank you iHebr for carrying this amazing product with soo good price, me, my mum, sisters, and husband all are using this and could not be more happier!

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My last vitamin D3 test in March showed that I was deficient (16ng/mL), after 2 months my last test is 30 ng/Ml !! I was taking 4 drops daily. Now I'm taking 7 drops to increase it to 50 ng/ml.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT IS PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS.

Had leaked through the package which was disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried the product as it had leaked everywhere.

Good support for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many people like me have problems with the amount of vitamin D in the body. This is good product how to icrease the level of this vitamin during autumn, winter and spring. Its deficit can cause immune problems.

Top spul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deze koop ik allang bij Iherb. Prima prijs en zeer goede kwaliteit. Voor iemand and er s besteld en die was zeer verrast. Heeft last na zware ziekteperiode van maag en darmen en die merkt dat druppels in de ochtend ervoor zorgt dat het eten beter gaat en geen misselijkheid heeft. Top, bij ieder is dat natuurlijk anders. Ik raad deze zeker aan.

Very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much easier than taking pills - especially in my country where the maximum over-the-counter pill dose is 1000IU. Works great!

1 2 3 4