Dropper becomes separated

Posted by Reviewer2609736 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Within six weeks or so the dispenser / dropper becomes separated from the screw on lid. When i screw the lid back on snug the dropper pops out from the top and must be reattached only to come apart again. This is the second time it happened to me with a Now liquid vit D product and i wish they would fix the issue. So, try not to pick up the bottle using the dropper to preserve it's integrity and reduce the chance of spillage.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2278133 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No additives, which is exactly what I wanted in Vitamin D3 drops. Excellent value too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, dropper is much more solid than the one found on Ortho Molecular's D3. Also, this is much better value!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 5537142672956661769 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT IS PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My last vitamin D3 test in March showed that I was deficient (16ng/mL), after 2 months my last test is 30 ng/Ml !! I was taking 4 drops daily. Now I'm taking 7 drops to increase it to 50 ng/ml.

Amazing product

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This D vitamin is soo high quality and concentrated and CHEAP! I am from estonia and exactly the same product is here 26€ which is insane. Thank you iHebr for carrying this amazing product with soo good price, me, my mum, sisters, and husband all are using this and could not be more happier!

Had leaked through the package which was disappointing

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried the product as it had leaked everywhere.

Great, except the dropper ...

Posted by 5412046911928754875 on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but the dropper separates from bottle (thus bottle is not really closed). Happened with two bottles in two separate purchases. Replaced the dropper with a cheap one sold at a pharm store (it seems to be universal size), and it is OK now. It is expected from a serious and respectable company like "Now" to take care of this immediately. - Sorry "Now". Until "Now" makes an announcement that the bottle (and dropper) have been re-designed, there is no chance I buy this - otherwise great - product anymore.

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No side affects. I also hope it will help get my levels of vitamin D up.

Great Product - Zero Complaints

Posted by JoelPeers on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so handy. The dropper works great. I've used it up and reordered a few times already and I'll continue to use this as my family's vitamin-d of choice.

1 2 3