Thyme works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My lungs were extremely loaded up with junk from years of allergies. It took two bottles, but the Thyme did what it said it would, and turned the thick mucous to a liquid. I actually gurgled when I spoke. One day I hung upside down to see what would happen. Within a minute or two, this nasty tasting warm liquid from my lungs came out. Gravity allowed the thick mucous that had turned to liquid to easily come out of my lungs. In a day, I was a new person. I hadn't been able to breath for a few years. There were times that I woke up in a panic because was locked up and frantically looking for my inhaler. Amazing stuff. Not quite sure why the Fenugreek is added to the Thyme. I take a little now and then to keep things from loading up again.

Just as good as more expensive brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for sinus/allergy congestion and it really works.

Great for sinus problems!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for over a year just to help with my horrible sinus problems. I notice the difference if I do not take this everyday. I start to get bad sinus pain and leads to infection. It works for me! Try it, it's not very expensive!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We keep this on hand for our sinuses. It works to take daily as well.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is good for infection and illness.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So Far so good. My mom's been taking it while also exercising (2, 40-minute walks daily) and she says she feels energetic. Her prandial blood sugar is now at or just below 130.

Better digestions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My digestion is better with these capsules.

It seems to help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really did seem like it dried up extra mucous in my nose. I did feel like my eyes were dried out from it too, but at least I could breathe through my nose!

NOW Fenugreek and Thyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this much, but I think it's helpful for Candida or other infections I tend to get a lot of.

nice