Now Fermented Soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have learned that if you have to use soy protein or anything soy, it has to be non-GMO, and it HAS to be fermented, as non-fermented will prevent the absorption of minerals in the gut. (Please don't give soy to kids or babies!). So, for the occasional non-dairy smoothie, I replace the whey with this fermented soy powder. Tastes pretty good. Save it for when you run low on protein, or if you're a veggie dweller.

Good, but could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this brand and the Jarrows Soy Essence to compare. This tastes yum! Very creamy texture, I could drink it like a snack drink mix. After scrutinising the ingredients, I find that Jarrows is better hence the price difference. This is nice tasting because it contains fructose, I really prefer to have as little additives as possible. Also this has a slightly higher fat content than Jarrows. I finished one jar and decided Jarrows is better for my body.

Fermented SOY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is stuff we can't get in the UK. Nothing comes close. It is full of what menopausal women need. Shame it has to be so sweet, though. US products are always over flavoured; we Brits can take it without sugar by the way.

From New Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Donna Gates says that fermented soy powder is the only soy you should have. I wanted a fermented protein powder and this is a great price. Even with the currency exchange. I have it with spirulina in a glass of water in the morning, just shake it up. Iherb is fab, fast delivery. And I love Now products.

Good Protein Source BUT....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this but may Stop. Not thet it's not a good source of Protein but It is So Fluffy a powder you have to use So Much to get protein. I think you can get as much protein from Egg/Milk , Beef Gelatin or Whey

Easy on the palate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix it for breakfast with: oats, sun flower seeds ( favorite snack of the Soviets) , cranberries, 'Now Foods' carob and milk powder makes a very tasty breakfast.

Smells funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells weird, cant't tell if it works.

Very Good!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High source of complete protein. Tastes GREAT mixed in coffee or whatever. Add stevia. This does not have too much sugar whatsoever. However, big warning: Inulin causes gas in most people. The good news is your body gets used to it. Excellent product, excellent price. Iherb is the best!

Now Foods, Ferminted Soy Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seem to be very good. I like the taste and mixes with orange juice.

I like this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had wanted to drink soy milk instead of milk for breakfast. There is not enough room for it at my refrigerator. Therefore, this is my choice. I am so glad to know that this powder is made with Non-GMO soybeans. I will buy this again.

1 2