Migraine relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband had migraines for years - usually several a month. Since using 1 pill a day, he has maybe a migrain a year, for the last six years. I've made the mistake of running out of feverfew - he can always tell - his headaches are back.

non-irritant anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this stuff for a few years now and it has been the most effective thing for my migraines. No prescription ever offered any real improvements and usually just knock me out until I slept the headache off. These on the other hand alleviate the pain and most of the symptoms. On a side note the stuff has also stopped the swelling and pain in my knee that I've had since I messed it up in high school. It is a fairly effective treatment for arthritis. Although that's just a happy side effect from what I really take it for.

It works, It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my migraines. It in fact works well on lessening my headaches. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects.

Really works

Posted by --Anna-- on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually have 1-3 migraines a month, but after I started taking these a few months ago I haven't had a single migraine. My tension headaches are now much more tolerable as well, I don't need regular painkillers at all. This stuff is awesome.

wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it really does what it says,my arthirits pain was not letting me to sleep,it started working the same day.it is a wonder as a pain killer.

For me, useless

Posted by snowfitness1 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read the reviews of people having success using this for migraines. For me, it is absolutely useless. I've taken 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.....no help whatsoever. Will not buy again

I'm glad I bought it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5-HTP, Magnesium Citrate, and Feverfew for my husbands chronic migraines, that imitrex didnt even help. He was up to about 3-4 headaches a week. This combination is working!!!!!! He started the trio on January 1st, 2012 and he has not had a debilitating headache since! Only about 4 or so minor ones. I am very happy with this product's results!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.

Natural headache remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really works. Take it when you think you might get one and keep taking it. read up on it. this is a valuable herb.

This stuff works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from chronic migraine and i've tried all sorts of drugs, without much success. After one month of taking Feverfew, i noticed dramatic reduction in migraine frequency and even the migraine crisis has become less severe than it was. I highly recommend it to migraine sufferers.