Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I has having problems with dry eye and brittle fingernails and I am 53years old. After 25-30 days both issues became a thing of the past. Now, I take two tabs a day and my left eye is no longer blurry and my fingernails are long and strong! Good Stuff.

Healthy Fat Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A healthy balance of good fats especially high in Omega 3, which has lots of health benefits including the treatment and prevention of cancer. The best time to take flaxeed oil is after training with a protein Carbohydrate shake because of its insulin metabolism properties. I noticed many benefits taking this product including ease of joint pain and fat loss.

Soft skin for menopausal women

Posted by sweden on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

About two years ago, I took flax oil for the omegas but noticed it made my skin silky smooth. I stopped taking it for about a year. A few weeks ago, my menopausal skin was so dry and monster-like that I hated even scratching, as I'd have to feel my own skin! When I couldn't stand it any longer and no lotion would help, I bought more flax oil. After a couple weeks of 6 capsules a day, my skin is soft and silky smooth again--and I keep running a hand along my arm, just to feel it. (Not in public, of course ;-)

Essential Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with fish and coconut oils by Now Foods. Helps with menopause symptoms and flashes.

Excellent for Memory!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had horrible memory problems from psychotropic med's for years. When I began taking Now Foods Flax Oil, my memory improved dramatically. I could remember words/terms/phrases "all the time" when normally 10 times a day I couldn't think of them. Then, when I stopped this supp, my memory prob's came back...Love this stuff!!!

works on candida!

Posted by mamarinbkk on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husbands candida seems to heal while taking these soft-gels twice a day!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that my appitite for food has increased since i started using Flax Seed Oil . Also i find more rested after a nights sleep. Thank you.

Now Foods, Flax Oil Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality with high amounts of Omega 3,6&9. Great for menopausal women.

Tasteless, cool-lookin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard for me to rate omega-3 supplements because I'm not treating any ailments, but I'll rate it on what I DO know: -Great price -No odor -No worries about mercury! -Good stats, as far as I can tell! -Oh, and these softgels are also this really dark amber color, which is neat. They're almost black. You can tell your friends that you're taking "evil pills"!

It works.

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am afraid that this is a very powerful tool, start with A to take carnitine, a very large impact quickly began to lose weight.