No sugar rush here...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using fructose for a long time now. It has the same strength as regular table sugar, but gives no sugar rush, keeps the glycemic index low. I use it 1 for 1 no need to alter any recipe.

A real boon for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't even begin to say what finding the fructose has meant to me. I am chemically diabetic and absolutely must stay away from sugar. I'd been using Splenda, but was concerned about what it might be doing to me, then found this. The package is a good size and lasts quite a while (unless one is doing a lot of baking or jelly making!) Will definitely be buying this again!

Fructose - very pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just what we were looking for! Our local stores don't carry fructose anymore. Very nicely packed to prevent any damage and to keep moisture from getting to the product. The fructose is very fine crystals - no lumping or caking at all.

Fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have used this product (and brand) for years in baking with great results; it's a great value too

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great price for a wonderful sweetner with a much lower glycemic index than refined sugar.

Now Foods, Fructose, 3 lbs. (1360 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love the fructose, my husband is a Diabetic and it's something we can use and it doesn't raise his sugar levels too high.

Fructose for cake layers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are using the product in cake layers for Christmas. So Far all the cake layers are turning out very good

Meet the new fructose, same as the old fructose (thank goodness)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using fructose in my coffee for two to three years and really notice the difference if I have to use regular sugar - spike then crash. When Bob's Red Mill recently stopped making fructose, I panicked, but Now's fructose has proved to be an excellent replacement. Phew.

Better than sucrose!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the taste of this. It is sweeter than sugar, but has a lighter density and no aftertaste at all. I use this in our iced tea, and no one even noticed, not even the kids. Most of all, its better for you than sucrose.

Buying from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best source I could find for granulated fructose. It's good quality, convenient to get, and less expensive than most.