basic multimineral product

Posted by sav430 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 pills/day can get expensive so now I use powders. I used to order these 'cause they seem to deliver decent quality with slightly below average pricing.

Good minerals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel better overall when I take these minerals. I like that they are capsules and do not contain iron.

Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best combination of minerals I found and use it for many years.

good blend

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement to help when diet is not enough. Find that you don't need nearly the dose they recommend. Take with oil or a meal high in fats for best absorption (via bile).

Multi-Minerals Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recently learned that minerals can help prevent leg cramps. We hike and usually I'd suffer with leg cramps during sleep the night of the hike. Also I've heard they help energy level. I've used many Now Foods products. These are TERRIFIC. And they do what they say. Worthy for you to try.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3234992 on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better multi-mineral calcium and magnesium products that I have found. It contains the trace minerals that are important for building bones. It pased my absorability test (disolves in vinegar)very well.

Now foods, mineral caps, iron-free

Posted by Reviewer1848857 on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too many pills to take - leave out calcium as one must take additional anyway. I read there's enough vanadium in diet and that it has some danger; leave it out. I'm trying to cut down/out stearates and find it very difficult to find products without it. Glad to find iron- free.

good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Full, Full Spectrum, Mineral Caps. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Bone Strength because they both work and I'm not sure which is better.

Excellent Multi-mineral formula

Posted by Reviewer2554874 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You don't have to add anything to this formula unless you want more calcium.

Easy to take and very good

Posted by Reviewer2953568 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. It is easy to take and provides a full spectrum.