Powerful Sleep Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had major problems with insomnia my whole life, but I have finally found the products that put me back to sleep. My problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night, and I can't get back to sleep afterwords. I now take 500mg of GABA, with PS (Phosphatidylserine), 100 mg, and 250 mg of Magnesium Glycinate, and this knocks me out for the rest of the night, without feeling drowsy in the morning. The magnesium is so important, if only you are to take 1 supplement , Magnesium Glycinate is the one! Do not use DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Great for ANXIETY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, and What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Depression, I cured by generalized anxiety disorder with GABA. The psychiatrist had me on a gaba adrenergic drug, but the dr won't tell you that all you have to do is increase your body's levels of gaba instead of using a drug that traps what little gaba you have in your synapses. The drs just know what the pharm reps tell them, and most, it seems, don't do any research of their own. Please pass on this info!

Panic attacks warning!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After the second tablet gave me the worse panic,anxiety I did't have for long time.Felling like dying for hour.My body turn numb.

Gaba- 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really does what it says- it calms the brain when you have the "talking heads" in your brain at night

Great anti anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have yet to use it but gave it to my mom who works high stress job. she's also peri or post menopause and depressed, anxious, etc. and after taking 1 pill i haven't seen her laugh at the tv just carefree in a long time. she tells me it helps her feel relaxed and calm during stressful situations.

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all kinds of products to deal with anxiety... even other GABA supplements, but NOTHING has helped me as much as this one! A++++ helps with insomnia too!

Ms Monteith-Crawford

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used NOW! GABA alongside 5-HTP and other vitamins/supplements to conquer depression and its worked. I used to suffer bipolar for the best part of 4 decades but no longer. I use GABA for stressful situations and it calms me down within ½ hour. I always use this product on/off as I need it and I keep some on hand for those trialsome events. I would recommend it to anyone not using antidepressants or wanting to taper off with a qualified nutritionist's guidance.

Strange Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took one of this pill before bed and It gave me a weird sensation. I would wake up every half an hour with shortness of breath, panic. I had to wake up and do other things until the effect of it would wear out and I could sleep again. Very weird effect since it's supposed to produce a calming effect. I wonder if other people had this.

Miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Combine with taurine and try it for epilepsy, you dont loose anything just try,it works miracle.I use 5-htp,melatonin and neuro optimizer together with taurine and gaba,and I lowered my medication to third of normal dose.

Amazing .... Thank You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize just how deficient I was in GABA. My health care practitioner suggested I order from your site (as he had) two weeks ago. I started taking one capsule a day and am now taking two, twice daily on an empty stomach. The warm feeling in my face and body is quite exhilarating and I feel much brighter and sharper. I've decided to leave my job, I've cut back on alcohol & am excited about new chapters in my life. Obviously there are many variables in life however, my eyes are sparkling and the physical feeling is very definitely positive. Thank you so much for providing a great product, free shipping and fast delivery (& a little gift)!! All the best for your team, much love, Fifi x