Use GABA For Sleep!!!

Posted by Reviewer2834157 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a life long insomniac and nothing works for me except as a spot type solution. I have the 'can't turn off my mind' thing. The brand I was using sent a bad batch, so I tried the NOW brand. The quality is much better and cheaper, too. Ambien, etc only works occasionally for me. GABA works every time! If I am really stirred up, it might not work, but by this time in life, I can turn my mind down to 'normal' continuous activity. GABA can work with that. I've been taking it for four months now and it still works effectively every time. I take 1.5 grams just before bed.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer3204626 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Gaba is brilliant! I don't know why there is so many mixed reviews of GABA over the net... Let me tell you it works brilliantly, and like someone mentioned before; it is quite like diazepam but less intense, no tolerance, addiction etc. 5 stars. I also mix this in my drinks no prob.

Helps prevent seizures, aids sleep

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, and fabulous value. Pure GABA with no additives. Gaba has been extremely helpful for me. Dissolved under the tongue at night, 1/4 tspn helps me sleep and has been incredibly effective to prevent partial seizures. GABA has made a tremendous difference to my quality of life.

Now Foods, GABA Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by Reviewer2044607 on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GABA - Deep, deep sleep that left me so refreshed thre following day! previously, I had ahard time sleeping well if I exercise late in the evening. Not anymore with a tiny amount of GABA taken shortly before hitting the sack!

great product and value.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Gaba is great for anxiety and pain, and helps me with my insomnia. Buying it in the powder form is a great value for the money. I can hardly tatste the gaba at all when i drink it.

Good relaxative item

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and seems to provide comfort to my muscles after a relatively strenuous workout.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1552206 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I dosed my GABA as per a 1/4tsp serving on the bottle, but noticed little difference. Increase the dose to above 4g (2tsp) and it really puts you in the mood for sleep. I hope to receive continued success with this product. Highly recommended if you have sleeping problems.

Good for stroke survivors.

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Mother had a major stroke. Recovery has been long and hard but helped by a nightly dose of GABA, which calms her brain and helps her sleep more peacefully.

GABA

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is like brakes for the ever accelerating mind. No side effects ever felt.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely it quietens the mind, but I recommend to try at low dosages and see what suits your constitution. Either way, one bottle should last for many months!