Warming

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product coupled with cinnamon extract and curcumin, you get the full benefits of an anti inflammatory, digestive aid and antioxidant from food sources, as opposed to prescriptions or overtly strong supplements.

Oh, yes...this is a good one

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our family has used ginger for decades, and this is a very good one. Useful for carsickness or seasickness--one capsule ahead of time will completely alleviate symptoms. Also great for upset tummy. My wife uses this daily as an all-around anti-inflammatory. It is safe for daily use, and also gentle enough for kids. Safe, economical and effective. hey--I've spent decades researching supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. See my user name--alloriginal--for more helpful user reviews. Click below if this review was useful to you.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I often have cold extremities and this helps warm them up. Good quality too.

One of the Healing Herbs

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use Ginger Root as part of a protocol with Cayenne, Glucosamine-Chondroitin in capsule or pills, along with frankincense, cloves & oregano oils, etc.. to control pain since insurance co. decided not to pay for Celebrex anymore. They are all anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, & so on, making them effective for arthritis.

Gut flora and nausea wonder

Posted by 5329189896146245699 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ibs and bad digestion, this has helped me so much!

it's ginger alright!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell this is the real thing because sometimes after taking it, I burp and taste ginger. I've found this product to be more convenient than tea or fresh ginger. Great for when you need quick digestive relief and are not in a situation where you can easily make tea, etc.

Fersk

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Man kan kjenne på lukt/smak at denne er fersk. Har ikke kjent noe stor effekt ennå, jeg tar hver ettermiddag. Har vært plaget m kvalme og magesmerter i lang tid nå. Er under utredning, men tar disse inntil videre. Håper de demper mer på kvalmen etterhvert!

Using as anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2676178 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking as an anti inflammatory (along with other natural products) Did the trick!

Stomach issues under control

Posted by Reviewer2091038 on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take one every morning after breakfast and it helps with my acidic stomach every morning. I am also now able to take my multi-vitamin in the morning as well.

Really good against nausea.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of migraine related nausea, and this is some of the best stuff I have found against it. Be warned that there is some unclarity about if ginger in high doses is safe to use during pregnancy. But for the general public, ginger is assumed to be fairly safe.

1 2 3