Excellent Ginkgo-GotuKola-Siberian Ginseng formula

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This excellent combination is hard to come by. Ginkgo and Gotu Kota work synergistically to improve blood circulation to the brain. Thus they also enhance the efficacy of supplements you are taking for eye and sinus health. However, together they have a tendency to lower blood pressure (a bonus for high blood pressure condition but not good for low blood pressure individuals), so with the addition of Siberian ginseng, which is an adaptogen, this formula helps the body adjust to a healthy blood pressure. This is a great product for stressful lifestyle that involves mental strain. Also helpful in vertigo. Initial period of low-intensity headache and blood pressure changes is not unusual. Once blood circulation improves and the body adapts, the benefit will be experienced.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stress. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. It contains significant amount of Gingko (120 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. It is recommended to take 2 capsules to get at least 240 mg of Ginkgo. I use 4 daily (2 per meal) so this bottle can last almost 2 months. The capsules are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Stearic acid is used as flow agent. It is a common ingredient found in food and it’s better than using magnesium stearate. Another factor is to note is that the Gotu Kola and Eleuthero are not extracts so the strength is unknown. As for the price, it is quite reasonable, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stress! Check out my page for more reviews!

Potent Ginkgo Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A conveniently packaged way of getting a double-dose of Ginkgo Biloba, which is a blood thinner. Ginkgo Biloba improves the dispersion of minerals and herbs that are taken at the same time. Do not take ANY Ginkgo Biloba product in Mega-doses, as excessive bleeding can result. Take care (ask a doctor) if you are taking any other blood thinners (even aspirin).

Corn and gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Food sensitivities make many of the Now Foods products the only ones I can use. I can tell the difference in my brain function when I'm taking Ginkgo Biloba. At age 65 increased brain function is important.

NOW Ginkgo Biloba has helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me stay focused and has helped me find the words I need, when I need them.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

low quality, use it for month for circulation and memory, best ginkgo is purified extract, it is hard to get, in my country you can get in local drug store, those pills are very small but after two weeks you can feel difference, looked it on web it is hard to fing purified extract, this Now and other similar products are just bark, root and dust, not so worthy for any benefit. Also every barnd has their own agents, they are paid to write good reviews for products, so be aware for it !

Remember

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know where I left it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice an improvement in mental sharpness when taking this. Kicks in fast.

Fortunately there is the Gingko ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will give a kick when one is a bit slow motions physically and mentally !

Fast and accurate.... thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast and accurate these pills worked, I thought that I have to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. But that wasn't the case ether. These pills will let you know that they work within a week. This is only from my experience, therefore results may vary. Thank you iherb.