Help

Memory Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for several years and it helps with my memory.

Brain Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this herb for memory and concentration. Very good product; love all the NOW brand products,and highly recommend.

Ginko Biloba

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nicee to have a large amount as I take two a day and this lastts me wo months. The productt itself helps with my tinnitus and also with blood cloting echanism

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used GB before and I'm not disappointed now. Other than that I would like to say how pleased I am with Iherb service.

ADD assistant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this to keep my mind sharp. I have ADD and with the work load I have to deal with daily, the Ginkgo Biloba helps.

Good brand

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always liked Ginkgo, started using it for circulation as I was born with veins from baby toe to lower back. I discovered I have not had bronchitis for over 15 years. Also discovered when I was taking my normal break from taking it,I went to long and my migraines started coming back weekly.

I believe it reduces my tinnitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At 3 pills a day I believe it reduces my tinnitus. I feel like I notice the tinnitus being louder when I'm off the Ginkgo. I trust the NOW brand, as I've found other supplements they make to also be effective.

Increases alertness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this herb regularly to reduce drowsiness, yawning, slowness and migraine.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great prices and quality

No unnecessary additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finding the products I want without all those extra fixatives, colorants, etc not easy - iHerb carries several such items that stay on my reorder list

1 2 3 4