Glucosamine 1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking them for some time now and have helped control the cartilage loss in my knees, and hips.

3 years of experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel no more pain on my knees and wristjoints, familydoctor does not believe me. iHerb.com is simply the cheapest inet shop. My orders from USA to Netherlands in 3-4 days.

Best have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All Glucosamine 1000 others sell come as tablets which are so large that they can and have become dangerously stuck the my esophagus. Your product is a gel capsule with Glu. HCl powder and because it is a gel, it is slippery resulting in ease of swallowing and no problem w/ the danger mentioned above. Meds that do get stuck in the wrong "throat" have resulted in radical surgery to remove them!!! A warning. This product is superb.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After doing some research, I learned that glucosamine hydrochloride is just as effective and much more cost effective. I will continue to use this product!

HELPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

arthritis, cartilage, joint pain relief at its best!

Glucosamine HCI

Posted by Ammie on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you take other Glucosamine but it didn't work, just try this! My mom and aunt take 2 caps daily before bed and they're feel better after 10 days.

Great supplements for joints

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2-3 caps per day and believe me as soon as I take it I feel better at the same day. I recommended it to some of my friends, and all reported the same improvements. You might want combine it with MSM, Fish Oil and pumpkin seed oil (natural potent anti-inflammatory oil) depending on your inflammation.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works

Now Foods, Glucosamine '1000'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my mother uses glucosamine and it helps with the arthritis, but the best thing is that it comes in a capsule form so it is easy to take

El-dopa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for Parkinsons and have found an improvement in my rigidiity.