Works on arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My vet recommended this for my arthritic dog and it has made a big difference in his mobility.

Good blend, right proportions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble finding Glucosamine Chondroitin blends which are a good ratio of G:C and potent enough as my osteopath recommends doses in this substance by the grams, not milligrams. This fits the bill, but the pill is VERY large and not for everyone.

Kathy Vohland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mistakenly ordered the wrong item. I normally get extra strength. The packaging is identical for the regular and extra strength is the identical except for those two words.

Good for my knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about 7 months for my knees that are not in good condition due to overuse. It's really working and that's why I keep buying this.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a similar product from another manufacturer, at a health food store. I was unable to buy it last time so I bought a different product instead. The new product had the same constituents in the similar concentration but came in tablet form rather than capsules. In the space of a month or two I found that it didn't do the job and my rheumatoid arthritis got worse. I started looking around for another product and found this one online from iherb. After using it for a few weeks I started to notice some improvement. It seems to be as good as my original product and is a fair bit cheaper so I'll definitely be sticking with it.

/Now-Foods-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-240-Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second bottle and is ready help my knee pain!

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me so I bought it for my son.

Glucosamine Now