joe

Posted by Reviewer2743943 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 5 or 6 yrs. now. Used to have to wear velcro knee braces in order to work. Had terrible pain in my knees. They used to crunch and grind. they now work smooth and pain free. Only thing I do different is use this product. I am a 60 yr. old heavy construction laborer. I take it in conjunction with msm.

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been a user of glucosamine/chondroitin products for over 20 years, the brand I use to use had to stop production and I have been trying various brands with mixed results. None were great. NOW brand is very good and has helped improve my arthritis and back pain, very happy I tried it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1237421 on Sep 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I do a lot of running and find this product to be very protective of my joints and back. I'm 49 years old and now up to the point where I can do a half-marathon. This product is a must if you run a lot. I do agree, however, with the one review that notes that very large size of the tablet. If you have trouble swallowing large pills this might be an issue for you. On the other hand, the tablets are tapered at each end which helps.

Works for my osteoarthritis

Posted by Reviewer2320997 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Two tablets a day. A noticeable improvement in joint pain. At the price that iHerb charges, you can't go wrong. Make sure you try it for 6 weeks before making an efficacy decision.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2335088 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got relief from a lot of the pain from my osteoarthritis in my back after the first dose. Hopefully it will just get better and better.

Awesome results

Posted by Reviewer2662000 on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any joint problems but about 10 months ago my 100lb Lab Mix started limping on her right front leg. I took her to my holistic vet and he suggested massage and Ruth Grav homopathy, I also bought Chapmans linamint which is excellent. They helped temporaily. I started researching and came across this product which had great reviews for curing pain and various aches and pains. I put her on this along with MSM (NOWS) 1000mg. ONE month later no more limping and she is back to her active self. If it helped her think what it is going to do for you! I was so pleased.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After four weeks of excruciating pain due to acute cervical spondylosis (wear and tear of the neck vertebrae) I started taking this product together with Solgar's MSM. Four days later I noticed some improvement; six weeks later, the pain has literally vanished. Couldn't tell whether it is mainly the MSM or the gluc/ chondr component that is effective, but the combination is certainly a life saver for me. It has now been three months; the pain never came back.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2889391 on Aug 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I had tried a number of different brands before I stumbled onto the NOW brand and it was just in time. I had about decided to quit taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin because it didn't seem to be helping. This brand definitely helps and I'm so glad I found it. And purchasing from iherb.com cut the cost almost in half. Thank you iherb!

Carolyn

Posted by Reviewer2423794 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tablet way too large and if cut in half the edges are sharp going down. My next order I'm going to get capsules.

S.Collins

Posted by Reviewer1796847 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The NOW brand of Glucosamine & Chondroitin is superior over other brands and has helped to relieve my symptoms where other brands have not.