Very good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it after showering from the workout, I think it works at relieving my inflammation on the muscles. The texture is nice, but the smell could be improved. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Less muscle discomfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this for inflammation & muscle tightness. No odor & smooth application. If applied twice a day, muscle pain & swelling reduced significantly. I am a massage therapist & I use this on my clients.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mother who has extreme discomfort from carple tunnel and arthritis in her thumbs: helped her immensely

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Fibromyalgia. The very 1st time I used it, I felt relief immediately. And I know all about Pain Mmgt. Now I can start my day quicker, smoother & virtualy pain free.

To me it's just one word: Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am 43, two months ago my elbows started to swell and to be painful to bend to a degree that I could not rub my head with my left hand. I remembered that I have ordered few years before a New Food liposome lotion for a friend and I decided its time to try it myself. THE RESULT WAS LIKE MAGIC, just two rubs today and yesterday and I got my arms back. I just cant believe it, thank God and thank you iHerb thank you Now Foods thank you so much.

Arnica Cream

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my neck after a long migraine - its really good after an Epsom salt bath!

Now Foods, Solutions, Glucosamine MSM & Arnica, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is used for pain relief caused by arthritis, it has no heat and does not stain clothes, and it does give relief from arthritic pain

Now Foods, Glucosamine, MSM & Amica Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to alleviate the stiffness in my knees.

Very good for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used many topical pain aides and this is the best. It works immediately and last for many hours. I have had pain in my large toes and I apply it every morning for immediate relief which lasts for hours.

My joints are happier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been a massage therapist for decades. I use this on my joints, such as my hands, wrists, shoulders, and neck to reduce inflammation and help restore my joints. I also have used it on my lower back and knees with good success.