Two a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it will do the trick. I took this for years with meals and had moderate success. Once I learned it should be taken on an empty stomach my results have improved dramatically.

Work great for my mother. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mother has joint pain for months. Doctor recommended her to take Glucosamine sulfate. Now Foods 750mg work great. But it come into effect after 2-3 weeks. So glad to see my mother's joint pain greatly reduced. Will continue to use it . Strongly recommend to elderly to take it. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Glucosamine Sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Beats Move Free's Advanced Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin product in effectiveness for much less $$

My hip pain is gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

About 5 or 6 years ago I fell in a store and landed on my hip. A year later I developed severe pain in the hip that I fell on. A couple of years after that I started to take this product and I now am pain free in that hip. It took a year for it to really help, but I think that is because I waited almost 2 years to take any thing for it except Advil. Now I no longer need Advil or any pain medication.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My S-I joint had been giving out several times a day, sometimes dropping me to the floor. Just a couple days on this and my S-I problems disappeared.

Helps my arthritis a lot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glucosamine Sulfate works much better than the Hydrochloride. This is a good product.

Now Foods Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg. 240 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for over 10 years and have found it to be very effective for the Ortho-Arthritus in my neck and back and knees.

Good Deal Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NOW brand is a brand I can always rely on; this glucosamine sulfate works just as good for me as the more expensive brands.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference in my joints within 3-4 weeks after my Dr. suggested it. I take 3 capsules every morning

Don't ever stop selling this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only glucosamine product that makes my arthritis symptoms manageable. I've tried many other brands and combos and this is the best, for years.