Great for leg circulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am probably more sensitive to changes in my body than the average person, but the evening after taking the first capsule of glutathione that afternoon, I was lying in bed and felt my legs feel fuller as though the circulation was in full force for the first time in years. After a week of taking one capsule a day, I went for a walk on a cold, wet evening, and for the first time in years, I experienced no leg cramps. Great stuff that I will take from now on. I'm a 57 year old woman.

Extremely good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with fatty liver, my liver function tests were high, I took the 500 mg with my usual regimen of Vit C and E as I am also a diabetic and hypertensive, after 2-3 months use my liver function tests are normal, my blood sugar level is lower and I attribute them to this suppliment, I keep taking it to keep my liver healthy and I have always ordered it at iHerb.com and I especially like Now Products .

feel good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When i started drinking this, i notice that i feel great, my appearance is improving and i can see clearly now. thank you!

Brightens my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brightens my skin (not whiten), it makes it even and just fresh looking. I also love that it is mixed with Milk Thistle for a greeat detoxification of the liver.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and it's been great. It's funny I was just standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my skin and notice that something good is happening!!!!! I came to check my email and there is the review request from Iherb!!!!! The shipping was fast and I have more energy from the product. Getting ready to reorder!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking it one week ago. Though I had bought this for my husband's allergy several months ago, it was unused. I was becoming very sick, my upper respiratory infection had become lower respiratory infection and I was heading for antibiotics. In desperation to avoid anti biotics I started this to see if it can help since the reviews say it helps with immunity. It was suggested to take it along with resveratrol and multivitamin. I have a very sensitive system. After a single dose of the these 3, I could feel my chest congestion drying up. My fever which was languishing around 100.6F shot upto 102.7F. I know this is an excellent response from the immune system point of view. Naturally I let the fever run its course and in one day it subsided by itself. I felt so energized and mentally very alert. A skin condition, dermatitis, that I have been struggling with for many years is beginning to show signs of healing. The itching has reduced dramatically. Overall I sense the inflammtory processes in my body are slowing down. I definitely will continue taking it to see what benefits long term use will bring. Really impressed so far.

Now Foods - Glutathione = Glowing Skin + Amazing Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Glutathione! The benefits were experienced the first day! Great skin, a clean system, and the list goes on. The product is pure so it seems, so Now Foods has a customer, potentially for life!

Contains other ingredients

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use caution when buying this product as it also contains ALA which is not what you randomly want if you are detoxing metals. It prefer to buy the glutiathione on its own, if necessary.

Now foods, Glutathione

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 10 days I feel very good it really help for my immune system to be strong. It's an excelent product and affordable so cheap.

Like it!

Posted by septkaye on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives a certain glow, cleared my skin from acne and I find that this helped improve my vision. Ordered my 3rd bottle. Very happy with this product and will keep using it.Also has milk thisle which is good for the liver. Thanks for the fast and cheap shipping iHerb! Also appreciate your great customer service.