for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

having been terribly ill for decades,(with no suggestion of Candida's existence as a CFS cause from Medicos), I finally find that Candida, long term, could very well be the cause of all my many symptoms and woes.These are calming my tummy and even midst-treatment with sugarless yeastless low carb diet,am feeling I am getting somewhere/starting to come good.Since Candida mutates and this is the broadest range of acidophilus strains that is stabilised I have found, and cheapest, I will remain on these always to maintain the balance.A non- stabilised acidophillus in Australia has only 3 strains, and is prohibitively expensive.This one has 8 strains, Longterm Candida leads to so many serious illnesses,and is ignored by most doctors.Thank God for iherb.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A friend at work recommended this specific product to improve my immune system. I travel by commercial air, live half my life in hotels, and have to shake hands with thousands of people each year at trade shows. I was getting two or three bad respiratory infections each year and was getting worse with age. I've made six major shows since I started on this product and haven't even had a cold. My wife, who also seems to have had some immune weakness, has also been cold free. So far, we really like this stuff.

Keeps you regular as clockwork

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the most amazing supplements I have ever used. It completely eliminated my painful bloating and constipation. I take one a day and it works wonders.

Cure for diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My brother who is 56 had a chronic diarrhea frequenting bathroom 7 or 8 times a day for many decades. He's been trying different probiotics besides many other things without much result until this product. He is taking 3 or 4 caps a day, and now visiting bathroom only 1 or 2 times a day! He now goes to the meetings and places without anxiety. He finally got his life back!!

Gr8-Dophilus inflames my IBS!- Has FOS, inulin, and dairy... Found a good one...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GR8 probiotic agreed with me with me until I came down with IBS/lactose intolerance, after taking antibiotics. Grrr! Now GR8 causes BAD gas, and diarrhea!- It's FOS, inulin, dairy, are BAD for my IBS...! Found a GOOD inexpensive probiotic at Iherb!- I switched to PB 8 Probiotic for Life "Vegetarian" caps/14 million daily!- No FOS, inulin, soy, or dairy. Per Many Health websites for my IBS.../Really settles stomach, and lose weight too!- I also started sipping 2tbs of "organic unprocessed" Apple Cider Vinegar with a big glass of water 3x daily (+ Stevia helps cover taste). I also sip it (don't chug) deep in mouth through a straw, for teeth health...

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this Gr8-Dophilus because of its shelf stability. When used in combination with digestive enzymes, it really seems to work well to keep your digestive tract working smoothly. It's particularly helpful because you can pack it for vacations and not have to worry about refrigeration. It's also a great product when using antibiotics that normally mess up your digestive system. These help tremendously. Great Product!

GR8 Value& Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I have started taking NOW Gr8-Dophilus, I've noticed that I my stomach is more flat, and it also helps to keep my skin very clear. I feel more energetic, clear-headed and happy overall. It also boosts the immune system. I love this product and won't do without it. I have even gotten several family members hooked for similar reasons! Great blend and good potency with the convenience of being stabilized. 5 stars!!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After suffering for 6 months with a recurring yeast infection I decided on trying this product along with Natren Vaginal Health Solution and I have been yeast free for 3 months now!

Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It contains 8 strains of probiotics which do not have to be refrigerated. Capsules are enteric-coated which means they will dissolve in the intestine. You can take them at meal-time which is more convenient. I cannot remember what I have to take between meals! The price is excellent.

This has helped with my acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After much research about probiotic's, I decided to give it a try. My acne is not severe though but after 1 week of use my acne especially on my nose dramatically clear up. It left behind marks but I rather have these marks than acne! After wasting so much money on products and laser treatment, I can't believe that this product that only cost 10 bucks was able to fix my acne. Give it a try. I also believe my acne derives from within my internal body, not externally.