Help

Now foods, Grape seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

IT's excelent I've notice dramatic change on my skin become radiant soft and pinkish white, It also very good for immune system to be strong a in other words It is a very good antioxidant. It is very cheap compare to drug store.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have peripheral artery disease from too many years of smoking and sedentary lifestyle. My job requires long hours of sitting and it had gotten to the point where I felt like the backs of my thighs were on fire. This is the only product I've found that has removed those symptoms by increasing my circulation.

Exellent

Posted by Queensman on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a year and I got better results of eye tests. I'm a heavy computer user, but I don't feel any eye fatigue so far without using any other stuff or methods (eye drops, massage, etc.) It really works fine for me. Exellent product.

Good grape seed extract

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love NOW brand and the great prices for the quality they offer is hard to beat. The grape seed extract is an excellent antioxidant and this is our staple which we will not do without. Compared to the many brands of grapeseed extract , this brand is about the best value buy you can get. and it has additional buffered vitamin C which is a bonus. Very please with this! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Much cheaper than other brands, also comes with added bonus ingredients.

Now Foods, Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; grape seed extract contains "proanthocyanidins" which are a powerful class of antioxidants that are very effective at protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.

Glad I switched

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been purchasing my grape seed extract at GNC and the price continued to increase each time I went in. I take the extract due to the fact that even after prostate surgury and post surgical radiation treatments, there is some cancer still lurking in my body somewhere. I get a PSA test every 3 months and I can report that my PSA reading has not increased by any significant amount in the two years since I started the Grape Seed Extract regimen. I will now purchase my extract through iHerb - glad the GNC price got so high that I looked on the internet for a reputable alternative supplier.

Grape Seed extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking for blood pressure. Easy to swallow

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this extract for over a year and I'm very pleased with it. It contains a variety of beneficial polyphenols and the price is better than the competition.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality, great value and outstanding service.