Excellent tea blend

Posted by Friggasdotter on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant blend that tastes nicely. I don't usually use bags, only loose leaf as I find them superior to any bags, but this is an excellent tea that I will surely buy again.

if only i could give this a 5 star rating :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a great green tea! it feels and tastes like all green teas should. this is the only green tea that has a diuretic effect on me. unfortunately my last box of this had a fishy smell and taste and i mean that literally. and i'm not the only one that felt it. i'm hoping that my net box will be a regular one!

strong flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tastes awful ,like fresh murky seaweed.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mid-afternoon pick up for the office. This is the real deal. For the health-conscious only because the rest won't appreciate all the benefits! Those in the know will see the price and jump on this in a sec.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic green tea that I drink now quite often, whenever I feel I need coffee :).

Best tasting green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had so many different brands of green tea but this is probably the subtlest and most pleasant. Really like it

Green tea the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mixture of green teas....ordered it earlier and then reordered! Green tea is often tasteless, but not this! :-)

Great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good tasting. A great way to get a dose of macha green tea.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such a great tea! You feel healthy just from drinking it. Even the bag and packaging is comfortable and great. Love it - I will definetly order more.

matcha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really good and tasty tea

1 2 3 4