great product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take these daily for the anti-oxidants. They are not caffine free but I do not notice any caffine buzz. I take them in the morning with my other vitamins and supplements.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works great and no side affects. I take two a day and am able to sleep well at night.

Very good antioxidant

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good herb, especially for those who don't like to drink a green tea. Only I have the problem with this when giving it to my dog. Dog just hates its smell or even taste. My dog just enjoys all the other herbs in her meat (inside), but not green tea. So I guess no tea for dog :) I giving to her ginkgo as antioxidant now.

Exactly what I was looking for at a good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iHerb provides fast order processing, and the best service; their products are all high quality.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use every day. Works great!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Can't live without it. Makes me feel energized in the morning before a workout.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hope it works

This product is very great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started to used since I received. Up today the result are great. I feel very sastified with this product.

Strong product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great little tablet to take in the middle of the work day for a burst of much needed energy. I would not recommend it in the evening, especially if you have a coffee for lunch and then a cup of green tea after dinner. It might affect appetite and prevent cravings, but one needs to have cravings in the first place.

Gives lots of Energy!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really gives me that extra boost. I used to feel sleepy in the afternoons but 1 of these in the morning and wow I keep going!