Helps reduce my craving of sweets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Eliminated my past-dinner craving of a chocolate or an ice cream that I developed in the past half year. Started working when took 4 daily (body weight 83 kg (183#), which suggests Cr-deficiency as underlying cause. Stops working unless I stay completely off coffee, coke, redbull etc. (expect 3-5 days of withdrawal) and reduce cocoa. I do not drink black tea.

This product changed my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Chromium GTF many years ago when I was diagnosed with hypoglycaemic epilepsy by a natural medicine expert (who went on to win a Nobel Prize!) I take it before each meal. At the time I began I was suffering from an average of 5 seizures a day (in spite of taking prescribed medication). The Chromium made such a huge difference, I now look at how many seizures I have per year, not per day.

GTF Chromium is GREAT !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a diabetes type 2 sufferrer. I take chromium WITH alpha lipoic acid and also magnesium. What a difference it makes! I no longer have any Hypo's. My hunger/food cravings are well under control. I have managed to reduce my insulin dosage and intend to continue. I need to start a daily exercise program to help me further. The above-mentioned relatively inexpensive supplements have definately helped me.

Sharpen Eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This very fast acting form of Chromium (Albion fully reacted) will sharpen your vision within the day !

GTF Chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is helping my blood sugar to remain stable along with my other medicine

Affordable and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps stabilize my blood sugar. No hypoglycemia with this product

Difficult to find product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had some problems locating GTF chromium locally, but had been told that it is better than regular chromium for regulating blood glucose. I was pleased to find it available through IHerb.com, and my blood sugar levels are better than when I used non-GTF chromium. Thanks.

Now Foods, GTF Chromium 200 mcg, 250 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good at balancing blood sugar levels and helping with sugar and alcohol cravings

GFT Chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with product. It really works. I have type 2 diabetes and have a sweet tooth. Since taking the chromium I have not craved for any sweets or carbs.

Patiently waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

AFter three weeks, I have not noticed a change of my Glucose readings. Since I have no idea how long it takes this supplement to begin working, I will keep taking it for a while longer.