great product!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taken guggul extract for like 6 weeks, and today I went for my lipid blood test, in the last one, three month ago, my cholesterol was too hight 248 the total and 167 the LDL, so my doc. gave me a prescription for statin drug, I wanted to try something natural first, and I bought the guggul, now my cholesterol went down to 202 the total, and 139 the LDL, the triglicerids also went down, my doc couldn't believe went I told him that i didn't take the statin drugs, so he told me whatever you are taken is working wonderfull, so keep taken it. I'm so happy with the result, no side efects, great price, and it works. I've been taken with this the garlic oil for NOW, it's seem work better.

Guggul Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Reduces lipid levels. Lowers serum levels of LDL. " "Stickiness"(Agglutination) of platlets

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

November of 2006 my overall cholesterol was 226 LDL was about 160 and HDL was 42. Began taking Guggul shortly after. 4x/day is a little difficult for me to adapt to, so most of the time I took it morning and evening. Rechecked cholesterol in March 2007 and numbers were 182 overall, 121 LDL, 36 HDL. Other than the decrease in HDL I was pleasantly surprised. I am a runner (20 mi/week) and watch my diet (oatmeal everyday and lots of fruits and veggies), but the only difference between the two checkups was the Guggul.

Great Product for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffers from arthritis and finds that guggul effectively assists in reducing the pain thereby reducing the need for other drugs for pain control. Traditionally used by Ayervedic medicine practitioners for arthritis and weight loss as it also stimulates the thyroid.

Guggul Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am taking guggul extract as it was recommended to me by a doctor for my adult acne. The first few days I took 3-4 as recommended on the bottle. My ears and neck broke out in a hot rash, which was a possible side effect listed on the bottle. I stopped for a few days, rash went away, and now am taking 2 a day, with no negative effects. Too early to tell if it will help with my acne.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After having blood work done, Guggul, along with other things, has helped lower my husband's Cholesterol 40 points.

Guugle for Helping w/ Weight Issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a top quality product. I find it to be very effective and especially when taken with the Acai Super Fruit Antioxident 500mg....I have less cravings and better energy.

guggul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

can't tell

pain killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

quick acting pain killer,very good for rhuematoid arthritis,which my wife has,

the best