pharmacist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a naturopathic doctor to lower my blood sugar since I am a type II diabetic. After just 2 weeks I can see a marked improvement in my readings, so I am very satisfed with this product.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used other items like banaba leaf, bitter melon, etc but I think it is he most effective item. After adding this to other regular items, my blood sugar level reduced to 88 from average of 103~105.

Mrs. wallace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used it before. It takes about two weeks to notice that your desire for sweets is gone. It really woeks!

Gymnema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely controls blood sugar, and gets rid of those spikes and valleys in blood sugar levels. Also, curbs cravings for sweets.

diabetes wonder drug!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had erradic uncontrolable diabetes.The doctors could not figure me out I spent 4 days in hospital while they tried to lower my blood sugar reading of 30, which is very bad. Eventually they sent me home at 17. I was not taking medication as it was not helping and started gymnema on the advise of a natrupath. Within 2 weeks I was a stable 5.4-6.8. I have been stable ever scince, it's been 12 months.I am positive this herb did it.

This One Deserves Ten Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After over 5 years on too many diabetes drugs, I replaced my roommates Metformin 1000mg with 1200mg of Gymnema Sylvestre. OMG - it worked beautifully. His strip tests are actually a bit lower than those with Metformin and sometimes he has to quick take some orange juice to bring the sugar up a bit. I told him it was the doctor or me. He chose me and I just felt there was a better way. He had horrible skin blisters from the diabetic drugs and now they are clearing up. This product is a blessing.

Delivered on time and worked as planned!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I basically wanted to use Gymnema to demonstrate its sweet taste blocking effects. It worked great!

Don't buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do nothing for my type 2 diabetic mother. If you want a real Gymnema that works, look in amazon Beta Fast GXR Glucose Balance. My mother is seeing much lower readings now.

Meh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works for about a week, then it seems my body adjusted and it stopped working.

Added to the mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Added to my Januvia, Metformin, Bitter Melon mix. Working on going natural because the Januvia is $168 a month!!! Losing a lot of weight right now and strict diet with Bitter Melon and Gymnema should do the trick down the road.