Joseph Escriva

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

About 1-1/2 years ago my Doc. said I may need a heart valve replaced as it did not seem to let enought blood to flow, and at night I would wake suddenly gasping for air. I read about Dr. Mark Stengler's recommendation to use Hawthorn Berry as an anti-aging herb for the heart. Since using Hawthorn Berry I have had no more problems.

Hawthorn Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!! Guaranteed to clean out those blood vessels. However, the bottle says to take 2 three times a day. Double that dosage if you want to feel and see real results!!

Good for Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read a recommendation for Hawthorn Berry years ago and decided to try it. The NOW brand gives me a good result at a reasonable price with blood pressure control. It also seems to help me with shortness of breath upon exertion. I don't want to be without it.

Bladder Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to get this when I kept having trouble with a leaky bladder. This product has this problem completely under control now.

Under Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for high blood pressure. I was at 159/90 now I am at 118/78 with no prescription drugs.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken Hawthorne berry for years on the recommendation of a physician to control mild heart palpitations. Simple. I take this once a day, no palpitations. If I stop, then they come back. I ran out once and got another formulation from a local store, and palpitations came back. Once I got back on this formula all was well again. Not saying this will work for everyone, but it does for me. I have a very mild and functional heart condition (mitral valve prolapse with a systemic murmur).

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my husband. He takes it to keep his blood pressure down so that he doesn't have to take blood pressure meds.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the eyes.

Heart Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my husband to strengthen his heart with CoQ10. He is doing very well. He works 80 hour weeks and has more stamina than I do.

High blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GREAT! I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. With the Vitamin E 400 (2/day), really helps to lower high blood pressure by morning. Next step is 10,000 steps of aerobic walking every day (according to Dr. Oz on the Oprah show). That's about 1/2 hour or 45 minutes of fast walking. That helps to totally eliminate high blood pressure and help reduce diabetes as well, because it helps you to lose weight (and toxins), and on Dr. Oz' program about health, there are many stories about people he helped to be well.