Help

High sugar, taste isnt great as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gave me sugar crash after intake (of course, its sugar laden). I ve taken other types of local brand sweetened ginger, and this (made in thailand batch) , in terms of taste, isnt better, and the sugar amt is staggering, I cant believe they stuff this with that much sugar, its so laden with sugars that you see a lof of sugar crystals "raining" the packet contents. Not buying this anymore.. I gave it to my office colleagues (after warning them of the sugar).. cause the sugar crash feeling is signalling me that its not a good thing, and not a "healthy" food Im afraid.

Far too much sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ginger is good but is covered with huge amounts of crystallized sugar. Not what I was expecting, especially since sugar is an absolute no-go for me.

Whoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What a ZING! These are great for folks trying to be more disciplined with their intake of sweets. I cannot imagine eating more than one at a time and they do satisfy cravings for sweets!

set aside for upset tummies, and just to snack on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a handy and tastey and natural way to settle stomach cramps and help ease nausea and some other stomach discomforts, depending on their causes. Have experienced instant calming of cramps during flu.

Made with white sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not with brown sugar :(

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And effective. Eating several pieces warmed me up right away. Highly recommended.

Delicious treat you will enjoy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lovely, a delicious treat. Crystallized ginger slices straight from the root, can be eaten right from the bag. Great flavor. Nice for a pick-me-up snack in the afternoon.

IIf you like it a little hot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This ginger is sweet and spicy. I use in in place of candy or desert after meals. I believe it is a good price for crystallized ginger.

high quality and good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big Now Foods fan - have used their products for a long time. I like this ginger because it doesn't dry out once opened as so many others do. It's good for baking, assorted Eastern cooking, and eating straight out of the bag for a little boost.

Great taste but ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product .. I like it a lot. Unlike other ginger pieces I tried before, this is not too much hot .. but I don't like the amount of sugar coating. I would have given it 5 stars if it was not for the too much sugar.