Love maple syrup!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love maple syrup, it is my sweetener of choice! I use it in home made ice cream and in baking. It has low viscosity which makes it perfect for mixing with other wet ingredients. This one is organic and very good quality! Yum! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Disappointed and felt cheated

Posted by 5074399944872186913 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the third time I had ordered this product. The first two times were great. This third order I received a much diluted version. And the label reads ''GradeA --originally Grade B". I felt really cheated.

Maple syrup - rich flavor

Posted by Springtime on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Grade B maple syrup has a darker color and deeper flavor than Grade A. This product has superior quality and rich flavor of pure organic maple and I love it. I use maple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, oatmeal. I use maple syrup also for lemon detox diet/Master Cleanse. The ingredients for one serving are 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice; 2 tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup; 1/10 teaspoon of finely ground cayenne pepper; 10 oz of filtered water. I drink 6-8 servings per day. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

Love it!

Posted by QuirkyMissy on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tried another brand's Grade B Maple Syrup while on Master Cleanse program. I continue with the lemonade as the beverage is refreshing and I can definitely use the Vit C of the lemons and the minerals in the maple syrup. Now Foods maple syrup is as tasty as the previous brands. It is much affordable to buy it here than in Singapore, where I live.

Really delicious!

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like others have said, really YummY! Feel welcome to see my other honest review by cliking on my name, especially regarding herbs! Blessings!

My boyfriends favourite

Posted by Keitha on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Syrup has a reach taste and it's perfect as an ice cream topping

Good

Posted by 4841105049447528955 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cooked my pancake withe coconut oil and eat it with the maple syrup it was so delicious. Good start in the morning!

Worth my money!

Posted by Reviewer1424446 on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing my maple syrup (light) from Tesco, which is readily available and affordable in Malaysia. Other brands of organic/non-organic maple syrup are uber expensive here and it came in small bottle only ie. 300ml or less. Finally decided to purchase 2 bottles of Now Foods Organic Maple Syrup (dark color) from iherb. Fast shipping to Malaysia and the taste is excellent. Although it is slightly more expensive than the Tesco one, it is really worth it. Love the bottle. I will continue to buy maple syrup from iherb from henceforth!

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

B grade syrup has such a deep nutty taste! Fantastic in baking, yoghurt, on pancakes, you name it.