Love maple syrup!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love maple syrup, it is my sweetener of choice! I use it in home made ice cream and in baking. It has low viscosity which makes it perfect for mixing with other wet ingredients. This one is organic and very good quality! Yum! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Disappointed and felt cheated

Posted by 5074399944872186913 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the third time I had ordered this product. The first two times were great. This third order I received a much diluted version. And the label reads ''GradeA --originally Grade B". I felt really cheated.

Love it!

Posted by QuirkyMissy on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I first tried another brand's Grade B Maple Syrup while on Master Cleanse program. I continue with the lemonade as the beverage is refreshing and I can definitely use the Vit C of the lemons and the minerals in the maple syrup. Now Foods maple syrup is as tasty as the previous brands. It is much affordable to buy it here than in Singapore, where I live.

Maple syrup - rich flavor

Posted by Springtime on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Grade B maple syrup has a darker color and deeper flavor than Grade A. This product has superior quality and rich flavor of pure organic maple and I love it. I use maple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, oatmeal. I use maple syrup also for lemon detox diet/Master Cleanse. The ingredients for one serving are 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice; 2 tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup; 1/10 teaspoon of finely ground cayenne pepper; 10 oz of filtered water. I drink 6-8 servings per day. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

My boyfriends favourite

Posted by Keitha on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Syrup has a reach taste and it's perfect as an ice cream topping

Really delicious!

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like others have said, really YummY! Feel welcome to see my other honest review by cliking on my name, especially regarding herbs! Blessings!

Master Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2679891 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the "right" grade of syrup to use when doing the Master Cleanse.

Best on Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great maple syrup - so glad I can get it from herb. Its kosher, organic, great flavor and best price.

sirup..mmmm

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Den sirupen her e så genial å ha i kjøleskapet.Hvis man ska lage en god hjemmelaga juice e den så utrulig god oppi. smake som en fantastisk paraplydrink:p og det ska hjelpe mot bedre hud. Kan brukes istedenfor sukker. digg på pannekaka og perfekt hvis man ska ha mastercleanse dietten.