review

Posted by Reviewer1251259 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found your site to be very good. I found the site by accident I admit. I was looking for brown rice syrup and had no clue where to get it. I found your site and was very impressssed with the price and the delivery of the item. They were very wel wrapped I was very happy when it arrived it arrived next day even though I thought for sure I oreded it late. I have already reccomended your site to a couple of people and I wil continue to reccomend your site and products as wel as use it myself again.

Now Foods, Brown Rice Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (NOW-06907)

Posted by Reviewer1452548 on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great. The best syrup for pancakes. It is not too sweet like most pancake syrups. Highly recommend this. Also used this to sweeten with.

This stuff is yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put it on oatmeal and pancakes. It is thick, shiny, and has a subtle sweetness and taste. Since it is not overly sweet, much less so than honey, it probably would not be the sweetener of choice for things like tea or baked goods. Sometimes it is fun to eat a spoonful right out of the jar. :)

Organic Brown Rice Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1646579 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I needed this for a recipe and it worked out very well. As always, only a little was required for the recipe so I am enjoying replacing Agave in other recipes.

does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a easy, fructose free alternative to honey, maple syrup etc and have had no problems whatsoever. However,I wouldn't use it raw eg on toast etc- but then I wouldn't do that with honey either (I only like it as a sweetener, but for the flavour)

Great waffles

Posted by Reviewer2323995 on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The next maple syrup for us weight challenged.

Brown Rice

Posted by Reviewer1237120 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Consistent flavor without high glycemic index.

Incredible good!

Posted by stefan108 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a sweetener hypoglycemic, and I've found it! Doesn't change the taste of the morning coffee and is not too sweet. Looks like honey, with a very fine fragrance of butter.

Great alternative sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This syrup tastes wonderful. It's very mild, no aftertaste. It's not as sweet as honey or agave so I had to use a lot more to get the same sweetness. Highly recommended.

Brown Rice Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2303834 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is great. Just what I needed.

1 2 3