Delicious taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this grade A maple surup and its really delicious! My kids love it, and its a great buy! Can las me up to 6 mths. And i bought it because i live in singapore and we only have small bottles and very expensive ones. So this product for me is a GREAT buy, taste and longlasting!!

Nectar of the Gods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful flavor, they call it delicate yet it's no less flavorsome than the Grade B. I'm glad this comes in a large size

Delicious

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maple syrup is so expensive here in South Korea. (For $20.00 you can get a very small bottle). I was so happy to find an "organic" alternative on iHerb.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like this syrup a lot.

Delicious alternative to sugar syrups or honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to use honey to sweeten desserts, smoothies and baked goods. But, with fewer carbs than honey, and none of the acidity of honey, this is a better choice. I also appreciate that it's easier to pour and measure than thick, sticky honey. Beautiful flavour!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. The lid isn't so good for moderate servings, so we pour onto a spoon.

simply good

Posted by ofirbibi on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's a good product for the right price. The taste is not as refined as some other maple syrups but it's good anyways

YUUUM

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yummy. I like both grade A and B. Yes B has a more dense flavor. But grade A is delicious because it is not so dense too. Both are great will buy again.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with the quality !!!

Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A nice natural flavor. Packaging was excellent. I'll be ordering it again. Thanks to the team iHerb!

1 2 3 4