Help

Organic Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla has a good taste, and being organic is special. The price was very reasonable. My only complaint is that the picture shows a dropper cap, which it doesn't have, so be careful measuring it out. Otherwise, very good product. I would buy it again.

HORRIBLE! Gives me migraines; painful cap makes it hard to open

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a horrible product. First off the cap has this horrendous grooves that no matter how I try it hurts my fingers bad (and it's already opened but each time it's the same thing). A towel won't grab it to open so opening this is a big production. The contents are horrendous. One drop of this and I have a killer migraine. I wanted it as perfume, I tried it in the milk and same thing. 1 drop smell nauseous. I like the smell of vanilla but this is way too strong and even though I'm not allergic to vanilla and it's supposed to be natural, it triggers my MCS and my body pays dearly. If you have MCS skip this one. If I could I'd give it minus 10 stars! >:(

Excellent Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, especially good price for organic. Using real vanilla is light years better than imatation, and organic is better still. The flavor is rich and full. I read in review complaint re: dropper, but I love the dropper cap as I use it to put a few drops in my coffee grounds to brew (YUM!), add to my whey protein shakes, cinnamin tea [rounded tsp. cinnamin, 1 tsp. org. turbanado sugar, 1-3 drops vanilla, hot water, cream to taste: Super YUM and good for Blood Pressure]. If you don't like the dropper don't use it - just pour from bottle into measuring spoons as per normal. This is a rich delightfully flavored Vanilla Extract and I highly recommend.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think I'm a new convert to the NOW foods vanilla extract. Not only is it reasonably priced and good quality, the dropper turns out to be pretty useful in practice. Makes it very easy to measure out exact quantities for recipes but also just add subtle flavor (a few drops) to beverages or other recipes. 5 stars!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really good vanilla extract. I use it in cake, desserts etc

nice taste, nice price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing to complain really, I liked the product. The Vanilla taste could be a little stronger though.

ei teagi kohe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kas on minu maitsemeeled nürid või pole sellel lõhna ega maitset. teist korda ei telliks.

A good flavour to everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mixture with all my protein shakes,muffins,pancakes,etc, nice taste.

VANILLA EXTRACT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT WILL BUY AGAIN LATER.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not as strong as I expect it to be, but good enough.