Too sugary!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is not lightly sweetened, it feels like you're eating pure sugar candy!! Great that there are no added nasty chemicals, but I wouldn't buy again unless there is less sugar added. Cane juice is high GL. The Now foods papaya spears I bought at the same time were slightly less sweet.

Papaya love

Posted by Reviewer1230538 on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love papaya! I have order papaya in slices but that wasn't so good, but these ones tasted lovelly. I ate it up almost at once. Thanks!

We like it.

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like it a lot, it's very tasty. The ingredients, according to the label, are all natural, i certainly hope so because we often order them.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good snack if you're in the mood for something sweet, but don't want to eat candy.

These taste SOOO good !

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

sweet and soft and just yummy !!! Great price too. I will definately continue to buy this product :-D

yuuum

Posted by Reviewer2623200 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yum. a good snack, better than cookies) I like to eat them with tea

Papaya dices

Posted by 5642780646215999384 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good, but a little too sweet for me

Good but too sweet for my tastes

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize they were sweetened and BOY are they sweet. Downright sugary. I'm not ordering again.

Good for granola

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The slices are better than the dices. I think these have more sugar coating on them with their greater surface area. But still tasty overall. I will say that these are good in homemade granola, as they require no chopping up...just toss them right in.

Not healthy

Posted by odereviews on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I triedNow Food’s dried papaya dices and pineapple dices. "sweetened with just a touch of sugar”. One would think that these would taste natural and healthy. Surely better than the stuff that they sell at the local supermarket? Boy, I was wrong. These are filled with sugar. You can’t tell the difference between the papaya and pineapple. They all taste like white sugar. To be honest, I’d rather eat sugar candies, at least there’s some taste hidden somewhere, also they are equally healthy.