Great for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this oil on his skin as his daily moisturizer and his face looks fantastic. He no longer gets ingrown hairs on his face, and his skin is just glowing. We tried another more expensive brand and this one is much better

Rice Bran Oil: No smoking!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We learned of the cooking benefits of Rice Bran oil at Avec Restaurant in Chicago. They are a small, extremely busy fine cuisine place with the kitchen right amongst the customers. They use rice bran oil for all their cooking because it has a high smoke point- which is true. We fried up fish like crazy on a pan and tried to get it to smoke- nothing!! Steam only. Definitely a boon in aparments with smoke detectors.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended 1T a day to help lower my cholesterol. I use 1T a day to roast veggies. It is so good! Great sevice and great prices from iherb. I will use them again.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use. Since it tastes so mild, it can easily be substituted for vegetable oil and canola oil. very good product

great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have horrible skin... dry patches, stretch marks ect...but this oil is AH-MAZING....I use this right after I come out of the shower and it makes a BIG difference i just wished that iHerb sold a larger bottle lol

Great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is amazing. When deep fried stuff is done using this oil, no fumes are formed. So, at high temperatures, it does not break down which is very important. That means it does not easily oxidize. The oil has no smell of any kind. We love this oil.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very subtle flavour , kind of nutty, quite good and very nutritious. would love a glass bottle though as plastic is known to leach more into fats substances than water ones.

rice bran oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am dairy intolerant and seem to have become allergic to ghee. This is a nice alternative to olive oil—it has a light, buttery taste and pours even when refrigerated.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a mild tasting, high-quality oil. Great for baking.

SAM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

fabulous for cooking and for skin. leaves my skin silky smooth.