EXCELLENT Diet Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you struggle with hunger and/or hypoglycemia while dieting / cutting calories, this 15 calorie drink mix will be your best friend! The taste is AWESOME, and it curbs BOTH hunger and hypoglycemia. As an added bonus, it provides extra vitamin/minerals, as well as antioxidants.

Full of vitamins and flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like those Now Foods sticks, they don't contain sugar and are packed with viatmins! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

fabulous

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my girlfriend (the only personi have given it to so far) and i prefer this over the acai (that may be improved by a drop of lime or lemon juice- will try that tomorrow). i love this one tho, in a bottle of sparkling mineral water, 1.25 litre, about 2/3 empty, so that the bubbles don't explode...yummy and refreshing when i need soda!!

Great taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great to liven up boring plain water with out adding too many extra calories. Very refreshing and mixes well.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not quite as good as the lemondade flavour, but still an excellent product

Favorite so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whole family loves it! 1st tried the Acai-Lemonade flavor & my 3yr old was the only one who drinks that daily. This one makes everybody happy! Must have staple in the house. Trying to get my diabetic husband off of the artificial/toxic sugar alternatives.He's VERY anti-stevia flavor but even he likes this one*

artificial taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

none of us liked the taste of this drink.

A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wuuu, so synthetic like a powder of rubber tyre ;( will never by this again.

Use these to reduce my sugar intake, taste great!

Posted by australia on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These taste really nice. I prefer these over the lemon-acai ones. I drink one of these instead of fruit juice now, so it really cuts down on my sugar intake. I wish they made ones without the added vitamins, so I wouldn't have to worry about having more than 1-2 each day. They are very affordable too, so I'll keep on buying them.

Pomegranate Berry Sticks

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These taste good. Not too strong, and very little aftertaste.